View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 12:26 PM   #556
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

They leave their barracks after hours, THEN obtain weapons? Clearly not a British Army operation. On the other hand if army discipline is so bad that the ranks are able to obtain weapons from the armoury and carry out operations outside of their orders, that is a problem with command.

There lies a weakness in how the IRA was organised. Seems to me that their armoury wasn't even particularly secure, and any old bastard could rock up and "join" the IRA by taking their weapons! I'd be tempted myself....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote