View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 01:39 PM   #43
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
Thanks yeah worked out the compressed file thing think I have a program that extracts that.
Ah I didn't realise you had to get all the files I was expecting each file to be a individual segement of the same movie you know like you get on sites like hogtied were a single movie is split into different segments and each segment is playable individually.
That a file will play individual parts or only as a whole depends solely on the person who had originally split that movie ... so if it's a dependent split i.e. where you need all the parts before it will play ...well either get all the parts or forget it

I read the whole thread and it's a nice discussion .... but you know guys it's not RS you should hate ... it's you ISP ( internet service provider ) who gave you a static ip

So Rapidshare rocks ... Fixed ip sucks Simple.

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote