View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 10:46 AM   #33
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Oh really? And what are some of the ways you will entertain the chained up, naked hot bit of cock?
Well... The specifics of it all would emerge according to my whims of the moment, but I think the broad outlines are pretty clear. I have my victim chained, with heavy steel shackles and stretched out nice and tight, so obviously I am expecting him to disapprove rather strenuously of the activities I have planned for him. I have stripped him completely naked, so he knows he can look forward to a lot of very intimate interactions with his captor. And even a brief glance around the well-equipped chamber is enough to make the reason for the soundproofing obvious.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote