View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 12:34 PM   #596
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Trouble with this is, after I've shoved a dildo up your arse, fisted your cunt, and pissed in your handbag, it won't take long to hack your accounts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttieDiamond69 View Post
found a new way to remember passwords !

just think about your last fuck :

he came in my mouth 6 times : hcimm6t

she ate my clit for 3 minutes : samcf3m

I'll never forget punternet accounts anymore

trouble ! when I wake up naked on the floor from a 25 people orgy it's hard to remember how many times my holes have been fucked and how they were fucked. I ask the stranger lying to next to me and he can't figure out either ! I told Lena to go easy on bringing new bangers but she can't help from inviting young cocks ! fat bitch ! but she owns the flat...what can you do ?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote