View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #22
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation
Default Part VIII

<WARNING: This episode gets quite violent. Yeah, it's been all puppies and rainbows so far... Fair warning. No snuff or maiming, but still, pretty intense.>

“I'm not going to fuck you.” He growled, moving towards where she hung in her chains. His hand moved over her bruised and battered flesh, pausing to squeeze and pinch whenever she winced. “Oh, you made sure of that, you puta chingando. It fucking hurts just to get an erection right now, never mind bouncing my nut-sack around. But I'm going to make you wish my cock was in you.”

The object was cylindrical, about eighteen inches long and three in diameter, a hard black metal thing with ridges along the shaft and copper bumps at the rounded end. He rubbed the sinister looking device across her face as she tried to follow it with her eyes, suddenly and unenviably wide awake.

“Had some time to do some thinking in the infirmary, Lady Croft,” He sneered. “And mis amigos, they came to visit, and we got to throwing some ideas around. Some of them, they're pretty good at this mechanical shit. Some scrap metal, some spare parts, a little welding and soldering... it's amazing what we came up with.”

He pulled the device away from her face and held it a few inches away from her eyes.

“For instance, you tap this button here-”

There was a snapping sound, and short, vicious looking spikes sprang out of the ridges along the top half of the cylinder.

Lara gasped, shuddering.

“There's three of those buttons, by the way. Each one makes more of those motherfuckers spring out. The third one, well... let's say those bad boys are a little bigger.”

Another tap on the button, and the spikes instantly receded. Ramos pushed it twice more, demonstrating how the points sprang in and out.

“Now, by contrast, this one-”

A blue arc jumped between the copper studs on the head of the cylinder.

“You ever raise any cattle, Lara? No, of course not. Sometimes, you've gotta give a cow a little spark to the udders to get her moving.”

A harsh odor stung the bound tomb raider's nose.

“And that? Well, that's the simplest one. In the middle of this thing, there's a big old syringe filled with Listerene to clean up any mess the other features leave behind. It's not the kindest stuff; frankly, it stings enough just to clean your mouth with it. And I understand that when the alcohol dries up, it leaves the surfaces it's touched kind of parched. But I'll leave whoever gets the next shift to report on that.”

Lara swallowed hard.

“Ramos... Whatever you're thinking...” she whispered, eyes downcast.

He barked out a harsh, humorless laugh. “Whatever I'm thinking? Oh, Lara, I'm sure you have enough imagination to know what I'm thinking, at least in part. Though I doubt you've got a full sense of just how much it's going to hurt.”

She bit her lower lip, her voice choking in her throat. A tear slid down her face. “You could kill me with that... thing!”

He rolled the evil device back and forth in his hand as he looked at her.

“I'd half like to tell you that of course I got the go-ahead from Defunestro, and we understand the importance of keeping you alive, and like a good little soldier I recognize that it's my solemn duty not to get carried away. But the truth is, I didn't, and I don't. What I understand is that you bit my balls, you fucking bitch, and against that, I don't give a shit about the rest.”

One hand seized her thigh, lifting it, as the other pushed the head of the cylinder between her labia.

“I may not be able to fuck you, Lara. But I fully intend to fuck you up.”

He forced the metal rod up inside her with a grunt.

The tomb raider's body jerked as the cold metal rasped into her vagina, her head jerking back and her eyes clenching tight as she choked off a moan.

“Don't you wish you had just eaten my ass, bitch?” Ramos hissed, pulling back on the rod and forcing more of it inside of her.

It was never easy; the rod was simply too big, and the orifice fought every inch of the intruder. But the Argentinian's fury was not to be denied, his biceps bulging as he shoved the rigid black tube further and further up between the whimpering woman's thighs.

He grinned savagely when the bulbous tip came to a halt inside of her, watching her retch as the instrument slammed against her cervix, watching her bruised abdomen clench from the sickening impact. He repeated the thrust again, and again, savoring the wretched woman's involuntary reaction as the device bottomed out in her pussy.

Then he drove it home, and pushed a button. Click.

Her back arched, and she screamed. Lara's body shook with pain, lashed breasts heaving, the ring in her nipple swinging in the nub as she jerked. He pressed the button again.

“That was the first button, Lara. And that was just a taste.”

And “just a taste” was enough, for the next half-dozen thrusts, each ending with the spikes piercing her inside for a moment before retracting. He watched her jaw tighten as each thrust reached its apex, knowing the button-push would come, unable to stop it; the agony when it did, her head dropping forward when they retracted, when the rod was pulled back, trying to find the resources within to withstand the next thrust and failing.

“You like that, you little bitch? Huh? You like that? 'Cuz now, I'm going to start ripping you up inside.”

This time, when he pushed the button, he didn't push it a second time to retract the spikes before pulling the weapon back. The spikes inside her tore slashes in her tender membranes as he yanked the device back.

“Ramos, pleaaaase!” Lara screamed, sobbing. “Pleeeease!”

“PLEASE, WHAT, BITCH? YOU WANT MORE?” Ramos roared.

“No-!” She cried, even knowing in the instant it passed her cracked lips that the protest was useless.

Click. The pain inside redoubled, just as Ramos slammed the hellish weapon back into the summit of her birth canal.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!”

“That's it. That's it-!” Ramos snarled, twisting the vile device inside her as her pulled it back for another lunge. “Bleed for me, you fucking whore

The arm around her thigh reached back to cup her buttock as the Argentinian furiously attacked the bound woman's femininity with the device. He was getting hard, despite his injuries- and just as he'd admitted, the very act was intensely painful to him. But the pain itself intensified his desire to make the woman's suffering greater.

That her suffering could be greater was barely conceivable to Croft herself. Her blood dripped onto the half-berserk warrior's hand with each pull of the hateful instrument from her body, each thrust sending new heights of neural pleading spiking through her torso, crescendoing with the gut-wrenching cramp as the metal struck her uterus.

“GHU-HUH- AGHHH...! Oh please! Oh pl- GHUH! AIIIIHHH...!”

“Take it-! Take it, bitch-

His hand slid back on the tool.

“Going to cook your fucking mommy-box, you slut-”

Ramming the metal in as far as it would go, Ramos hit the electrical button.

“Hhhhhhuhuhuh---aiiii.....”

Lara began to convulse in her chains as the electrical surge stabbed through her cervix, her entire body flopping like a fish. Her bladder gave way, a stream of urine spilling over her thighs as Ramos continued to hold the button down, grinning like a madman. When he jerked the wand back, the double-layer of spikes cut viciously into her spasming birth canal, bringing a new splash of blood with its withdrawal.

Croft's head flopped forward, and her body went limp.

Ramos looked at the pitiful form, half-held by his arm, and his eyes began to widen.

“Aw, no. No, no, no, dammit, no-

He jerked the device completely out of her, scarlet lines descending from her inner thighs as he pulled away from her. Teeth bared, his fist slammed into her chest.

“C'mon, you piece of shit, you're not half through with paying for what you did-”

He struck her across the face, forehand and backhand. For a moment, he stared, then pressed the side of his face against her chest. The space of a breath there reassured him of the presence of a heartbeat, and he slapped her across the face again. And again.

Then, enraged, he punched her in the jaw.

Her head flew sideways, braid lopping over her shoulder to tumble down her body, but the woman remained impassive as the new bruise began to form on her cheek, head drooping forward once more.

Ramos's shoulders shook as he glared at her mannequin-like passivity. Retracting the spikes and tucking the device back into his belt, he stormed away, returning minutes later with a pail of ice water.

Lara gave out a wounded screech as the shockingly cold flood doused her, babbling and whimpering as she began to shiver, each tiny motion sending new reminders of hurt through her flesh.

“There. Don't you fucking blink out on me, you cunt.”

Ramos tossed the bucket down, taking the metal rod back in hand as he closed in on her. His arm snaked around her thigh, lifting it, opening her, rendering her vulnerable, and she couldn't find even the strength to resist.

“Now. Where were we?”

He plunged the device back into her to the hilt.

“Uhhn- h-h-hhh...” She sobbed.

“One?”

Click.

“Ahhh!- huh-h-h...”

His arm trembled eagerly as he slowly pulled the rod back before slamming it back into her vagina.

“Two?”

Click.

“NGHAAA!- Ha- huh- huh- h- p- please-”

“Yeah, that's right... We had gotten as far as 'please', hadn't we?”

He pumped the vicious device in and out of her bleeding birth canal, face contorted in a vicious sneer as he took in the torment that played on her face and body.

“How about- three?”

Click.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Ramos grunted as he pulled back on the rod and it failed to move.

“Oh... That is wedged in there, isn't it? Don't worry, chica, it's coming back out. However much of you has to come with it...”

He ended up having to support her thigh with his elbow, bending his arm to use both hands to haul back on the brutal instrument. She screeched loud enough to wake the dead as he pulled it back.

When it rammed back inside of her, she dry-heaved.

“Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. That's it.”

“M-m-m-Uhhhhuhhh-!-ah- uh- aaaah!- aw- uh!”

“Tell me, bitch! Tell me, what's this thing doing to you?”

“M-m-huhhh! Muh-! Ahhh! Ahhh!”

“WHAT'S THE BAD BOY DOING TO YOU?!”

“R-r-ripping.... Ripping m-Ah! my- my...”

“CUNT.”

“My- c-c-cunt... To p-pieces...!”

Ramos rewarded her statement with a vicious twist of the wand. Her hands clenched into fists and her feet curved into hooks as she screamed.

“AND WHY?”

The spiked invader plunged in and out between her thighs as her body bucked with the sadism being inflicted inside of her.

“WHY?”

She whimpered as the rod's spikes cut into her flesh, over and over. There was nothing, nothing but the pain-

“WHY?!”

“I d-don't kn-kn-knoooooow.......?!!!”

He plunged it in deep, pounding it into the depths of her body with a furious thrust powered by both arms, spittle flying from his mouth as his teeth-bared face came within an inch of her own.

“BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT, YOU FUCKING PUTA!”

He tripped the electricity, giving her three brief jolts that made her scream, jerking back each time and letting the terrible spikes do their damage as her innards clutched at the weapon.

He was breathing hard. He released the rod, which remained implanted inside her, as he brushed sweat from his brow.

Lara hung in her chains, trembling, heaving, bleeding, the terrible phallus hanging between her thighs. Her lower torso was wracked in pain, and each breath brought new spasms of hurt through her. What kind of monster could do such a thing-?

“Now to clean you out.”

He shoved on the lever for the plunger, and the caustic mouthwash flooded her pussy.

Her vision went white as the burning exploded through her body, then black.

Then, the shock of cold. Ramos tossed the pail behind him a second time as he approached her from behind.

“I don't want you to miss this thing boring out your ass, Lara.”

The wet metal shoved between her buttocks.

“No!- Ramos! It won't fit-! It won't fit-! it won't AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH-”

His arm shook as he pushed. His other hand moved around her waist, shoving a brutal counter-pressure against her bruised belly.

“'Fit' or not, it's going in there

When main force started to slow in its progress, he would shove, pause, and then shove again. Inch by inch the metal pierced her cramping guts.

“Bluuhhhh!- Oh God, Oh God-! Bluhhhhh!”

She was being pulled inside-out. The rigid metal was deeper inside her than anything could possibly be, her body strained to control its passage and was rebuffed, again and again, by the force inflicted upon her by the crazed Argentinian's arms. It was breaking her. It would surely kill her.

“UP YOUR ASS- TAKE IT, TAKE IT ALL-!”

He released her stomach to slap her tightly clenched buttocks, taking a savage pleasure at spanking her tension-hardened glutes as he wrenched the rod between them into her bowels. At half-way up the cylinder, he stopped making headway, and gave up on the spanking to apply the hideous pressure again to her heaving midriff.

“Muhhhh!- Mhhuuhhh-! Mercy-! Mhuhhhhh!”

His knuckles pushed against her belly. “Let me think. What did you do when I asked you to stop...?”

The hand on the device heaved, and another couple of inches sank into her spasming guts. Her flesh trembled under his hand as she wailed in sickening pain.

“That's right. You sank your teeth into me!”

Click.

“AIIGHH!”

Click.

“AAAAAAGHHHH! N-nooo!- Nooooooo!”

Click.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-!”

With its spikes extended, the infernal cylinder refused to move deeper into the screaming woman's body, even as Ramos shoved, twisted, and struck at its base. He settled for twisting and shaking the thing as it extended obscenely from her asshole, gritting his teeth savagely as Lara strained her vocal chords.

“Here's your MERCY! How's that MERCY treating your little ASSHOLE, you BITCH?”

Torquing the foul weapon back and forth, he managed to get it loose enough to start pumping it up and down in the woman's brutally strained butt. Her legs kicked frantically as scarlet trickled down the metal.

“Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh! Muhhhhhhhhh----!”

Her torso shook and heaved when he tripped the electricity- never for longer than a second, but enough to send hell through her torso, making it hard to breathe, hard to swallow, to think, sending her back arching and her chest straining.

“You're nothing. Nothing but a set of holes, tomb raider! A good puta would be tamed by the cock, but no, you had to have something special, didn't you?!”

He tapped the buttons as he pumped the device in and out of her bowels. Spikes slid in and out. The jolts of electricity came randomly, unpredictably, unendurably. Her screams degenerated into a babbling, sobbing indistinguishability.

“Time for the pump, puta

The liquid flooded her, ripping into ever wound within her guts.

Cold. Shock.

The rod dripped before her face as light slowly returned to her eyes.

“Clean it off with your tongue, bitch.”

She sobbed. He slapped her raw, bleeding crotch, directly on the membrane between the two torn orifices. She screamed.

“Clean it off. Or it's going down your fucking throat.”

Gagging, whimpering, she did. She licked the ridged, sticky black metal from studs to grip. If Ramos had wanted to get the idea across that she would have been better off licking him, he succeeded.

When it was done- her mouth filled with a dry, clinging awfulness that would never go away- he tapped her bruised breasts with the rod.

“Some day, puta, I'm gonna be completely healed. When that day comes, I'm coming for the rest of what you owe me.”

The copper studs touched the ring on her nipple. Blue light snapped.

He walked off with the rod over his shoulder, leaving her twitching and bleeding in her chains.

-TO BE CONTINUED-
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote