View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 02:04 AM   #6
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I am a very large guy (heavy weight training) and I shave my head prett close. I would start by approaching you in a remote place, being freindly...too freindly. I beleive that in rape, it is equally important to build up the suspense and terror before even making physical contact. You would try to act assertive and tell me you are not interested in talking (as you try to walk away). Of course I would stop you and keep trying to engage in conversation as I progressively became more creepy, mentally undressing you without even attempting to hide it, then some suggestive remarks. Your terror would be building as you wondered "is this guy just being a creepy jerk or am I in serious danger here?". Eventually your fear would take over and you would start getting a whinyt scared tone in your voice as you asked me to "please" leave you alone. Only then would I make my move.

I would deliberately drag out the struggle, letting you break from my grasp several times to run as I chased a short distance behind, catching you each time. This would be to play with your sense of hope. eventually you wold tire and your terror would lead to begging as I tore your clothes off.'

Then I would rape your litle pussy for days, never showing mercy as I repeatedly violated your body until you were begging me to give your sore, battered pussy a break.

Then I would go down on you and make a promise.............If you refrain from letting yourself orgasm as I eat your pussy, I go back to fucking your hot little twat. If however, you come, I fuck you in the ass. How long can you hold out?
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote