View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 3
Mira
As the robots took more and more victims, the story of The Masked Marauder’s kidnappings reached the world. Law enforcement was powerless and confused. Somehow the guy kept taking victims leaving little to no evidence. Allen laughed at their confusion and was thankful that the robots provided a successful distraction from his earlier mistakes.
After Molly, a handful of agents were taken to him whose names Allen had never heard before. They were a pleasure to torment and rape. He loved the expression on the girls’ faces when they realized, or when he told them, that the prison is that of the mind. Allen had just finished with a woman when a robot brought another girl in.
“Mm, another victim, what’s her name?”
“Mira.”
“Ah, the one who Melinda ensnared earlier and used to sabotage the machine?”
“Yes.”
“Hehehe, this should be fun!”

“Mira, so good of you to drop in.”
“Wha? Who are you?”
“Oh you don’t know? My mother did say you weren’t very bright.”
“Your mother?”
“Yes, I’m the son of Melinda intent on carrying out her revenge against the Society. You may know me as The Masked Marauder.”
“Fuck.”
“Yes, good job! You guessed exactly what I am going to do to you.”
Mira started struggling, hoping to get away from the seemingly easy binds that held her onto the bed. Allen gagged her, and she screamed in desperation and anger.
“Hm, those breasts look great. I think I’ll have a few appetizers before the main course!”
She moaned in protest as his tongue slid onto her nipples. His mouth closed around one and he began to suck. He moaned at her, taunting her moans as his hand slid down towards her open pussy. Mira struggled but could not stop his finger from entering her.
She didn’t get wet at first, but Allen was patient. He continued sucking and slid his finger deep inside of her. She gasped in pleasure and protest as he slowly fingered her. She was finally wet, so he slowly kissed and licked her as he went down to her pussy. Her struggles were more ferocious, exactly what Allen wanted.
His tongue entered her, despite her struggles. As he licked her juices, he twisted her right nipple causing her to give a muffled yelp of pain.
“Mmm, you’re so wet you dirty little whore. It’s about time for your pussy to meet my cock!”
Mira’s moans were more desperate and her eyes pled with Allen to not rape her. He gave an evil, scary look into Mira’s eyes as he thrust his cock into her pussy with no mercy. She screamed in pain as he entered her.
“Hm, you’re a tight little slut. Yeah, you’re pussy is nice and tight isn’t it? It’s always fun to widen a female pussy every now and then!”
Mira was in agonizing pain as he thrust himself inside of her. Soon the pain became pleasure, and she struggled as he took her. She didn’t want it to feel good! Moaning, she felt her body start to betray her as he fucked her harder and harder and harder. His mouth was on her breast again, sucking on them and dripping his saliva all over them.
Suddenly Mira felt a deep desire inside her body. She was about to have an orgasm from the hard, thick cock inside of her. Moans of protest escaped her, for she didn’t want an orgasm from a man. Her body didn’t cooperate though and sent wave after wave of pleasure through her body.
“Mmm, yeah, mmmm, such a great orgasm wasn’t it slut? MMmmmm, you’re really not a lesbian you filthy whore! You love being raped by a man don’t you?”
Mira was not happy at all about his taunts, but she could do nothing as he continued his merciless assault on her. He continued fucking that tight, wet pussy until his cock spewed his warm sticky sperm inside of her.
“Mm, that was a nice fuck you little slut. I’ll be sure to come back real soon so that we can fuck some more.”
Mira could only give out an exhausted moan in reply.
“Oh, and by the way. If you’re thinking that your little friends are going to save you, think again. You will never escape.”
Allen faded away into nothing and the scene changed. Mira saw Molly and ran over to her.
“Molly! I’m so relieved! You can get us out I know you can!”
Laughter came from the walls. Mira looked at Molly questioningly.
Molly sadly shook her head, “He’s trapped us within our minds. We’re in a virtual reality world. The only way to escape is if someone from the outside comes for us. Each passing day the number of agents trapped in here grows. I’m afraid we have lost this time. If escape were possible then it would take months, perhaps years to find a way."
Laughter erupted from the walls. Mira jumped at the laughter and Allen's voice "Yes, years is more correct Molly. By the time you figure it out, this handy little machine will see it too and prevent your plan from working. You cannot escape from your mind!"

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:55 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote