Thread: Bondage Rolepay
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 08:03 PM   #7
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I also have fantasies about my partner being raped which I share with her and she loves as well - just as stories, as they often involve gangs and of course not a real life desire to share her.

Our favourite at the moment is based on a real life scenario where many years ago she attended a charity do that was being sponsored by a lingerie company. In the real life scenario she and another lady agreed to go on stage at a certain point and remove their dresses to reveal the sponsors lingerie they were wearing.

By the time I had re-imagined the situation, I am the compere for the charity show and call her to the stage where she expects to remove her dress as planned. Except when she gets to the stage there is an "X" cross brought on with restraints for her ankles and wrists. As she trusts me she happily lets me tie her to the cross - she has worn a dress with a full zip back anyway in order to make the planned reveal easier.

Once she is restrained I ask the nearly entirely male audience for money to unzip her dress. When I have raised enough I do just that to reveal her back. So far so good, though she is slightly nervous when I then take scissors to cut the shoulder straps and remove the dress.

I ask for more money to unclip her bra, then for more money to cut the bra straps and remove it. Then I ask for a huge amount of money to remove her panties. The money is raised and I cut the sides of her panties and pull the material away to reveal her ass. The cheering is deafening and the guys want more, but as she is facing the stage she cannot see what is happening.

Using sign language I ask for money for guys to come up to the stage - not to touch her but they are aloud to look at her close up. Then one guy takes his erect cock out and wanks over her, coming in seconds, his hot seed hitting the nape of her back and dripping down between her buttocks. I step forward to stop them as things have gone too far but am restrained as others follow his lead and start wanking over her, covering her in their cum.

Inevitably someone goes a step further and I am helpless as he bends his knees, presses against her and drives his cock into her and fucks her senseless. Other guys follow suit though by this time in the story my partner in real life has enjoyed a massive orgasm!!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote