View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 06:04 PM   #52
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious19grk View Post
post more
So eloquent a request from Member curious...

No offense, man but I CAN NOT HELP but make fun of all the ironies inherent in your missive.

First I noticed the flowing prose from the E. B. White school, i.e.: 'omit unnecessary words.' Such fulsome and inventive praise of the lady's charms are sure to grant speedy reply to your impassioned pleas. Truly moving, the depths of longing you display.

Next I observed your long Membership on the board (since July, 2007) and the whopping 14 posts you have put out there. While the object of your amorous intent has just arrived and has nearly doubled the score of your postings, racking up 22 posts in less than a week. Perhaps you should search the user name alicewithbadimaginiation. You will be pleased to find that almost all of this user's posts do indeed contain pics. No matter where they are scattered across the board's many forums.

Lastly my keen eye perceives that your Rep is stuck at ten, while alice has cruised to 304 based on the lavish use of pics which that user employs.

Alas, all my verbosity is for not - you have shown me the way good sir and I will strive to emulate you...

+ Rep you are funny.