View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #59
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest4thetrees View Post
Not to mention tone of voice and all that jazz... if someone were to grab me and drag me into a dark alley I'd expect them to have a strong, commanding voice TELLING me what to do in such a way that I'd not want to disobey. You don't politely ask someone whom you're planning to rape to remove their clothes.... lol
Tone of voice and body language ... It is that wound spring barely contained violance body language. The cold clear deep voice telling you exactly what your options are. You see you need options because there are always options.
"You are going to remove your clothing , your going to do it nice and slow and you are going to make it look sexy , or you are going to finish the night in this dumpster " thunk thunk

options