View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 09:15 PM   #12
nhawk627

nhawk627 has initial reputation

So here is Part 3. It's still a little short IMO, but I'm thinking shorter but more frequent might be better than lengthy but long waits.

In any case, feedback is always appreciated. Constructive criticism is always welcome as well.

And if you have any input on things you'd like to see more of, less of, or specific things you think would be good to include, I will gladly welcome any suggestions and see if I think they can be worked in.

---

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP…

The rhythmic sound of slapping flesh filled the room as Ellen's tits swayed and bounced in time with the thrusts into her cunt from behind. She stoop now, her arms stretched over her head, bound at her wrists and draped over the hook hanging down from the ceiling. They arched back behind her head, the hook positioned above her back, she bent at her waist her tits hanging down, swinging freely. Her legs stretched taut in her 4 inch heels as two massive black hands gripped her hips and yanked her back with each thrust in.

She didn't know who was fucking her now, he was another large black guy, this one with dreadlocks. He hadn't really said much, just growled and grunted like a beast as he fucked her. Mike and Randall, the first two who had taken her watched, Randall working with a camera, snapping pictures of her.

“Fuck it!” Randall growled as he examined his shots. “Dude, slow down, everything's coming out blurry! And make the bitch look at the camera!”

Ellen's head hung down limply, her blonde hair swinging beside her face masking it, her groans and cries muffled by the thong underwear shoved between her lips. She breathed easier as the pounding thrusts slowed to a more leisurely stroke in and out, never stopping, she didn't think it would ever stop. She squealed slightly as the man behind her gripped her hair and yanked her head up, forcing her blue eyes to stare directly into the camera.

“Mmmmm yeah fuck that's a nice shot” Randall said as he snapped several pictures, close in on her face and back to catch her entire body. As he stopped he looked at the guy behind her. “I got what I needed for now, you can get back to it.”

The man kept his grip in her hair as he resumed his hard, fast strokes, the sound of Ellen's tits smacking together once again filled the room.

Bill roared as he used his full weight to drive his cock deep into Maria's stretched asshole, he buried it as far as it would go and unloaded a massive load of cum deep into her bowels. He felt her spasm under him, her legs kicking weakly and futilely behind her as his cock pumped stream after stream into her. Slowly he lifted himself off the pale redhead, his dick popping from her gaping asshole as he grabbed one of her arms and rolled her over.

Maria's mind was completely blown, she groaned softly as she felt herself being rolled onto her back. Her eyes flickered open slightly and she caught sight of the massive black dick that had just pummeled her asshole swinging above her. She barely registered what was happening as Bill lifted her arms over her head and pushed her legs open, splaying her out on the floor. He lifted a camera and snapped several shots of her laying there on the floor, exposed and spent.

She heard a rustle, like paper, and then Bill's voice. “Enjoy.” Her eyes flickered open as she saw him sit on the couch where he'd first fucked her, his dick swinging between his legs. That view was suddenly cut off as a black man she didn't recognize straddled her chest, his dick thumping down between her soft tits as he squeezed them around it. Her eyes flickered up to his face as he sneered down at her. His voice thick with an island accent.
“Gonna enjoy me this one for sure.”

Gayle gagged as Tyrone thrust another inch of his massive dick down her throat. She was arched back down, he was straddling her face from above and using his weight to thrust down, letting gravity help him.

“Come on bitch! You ain't no good to me if you can't take it all!” He growled as he sank the last couple of inches of his 13 inch dick down her gullet, her throat bulged and her eyes watered. He grinned down at the blonde under him. Her hands bound in front of her wrapped around with his belt. He felt her forearms press up against his ass, pressed to the side of her awesome 36C tits.

He groaned as he felt her throat spasm on his dick, vibrating around it. “Fuck blondie, keep doing that and I'll drown you with cum.” He chuckled as he drew his dick out, watching the sense of relief come to her eyes, quickly replaced by shock and fear as he SLAMMED balls deep back down her throat.

Gayle wretched, choking, wanting to vomit but without anywhere to do so, forcing the feeling down lest she choke on it. He grinned again, pulled back, and slammed back in. Her head rocked back and forth as he reamed her throat, choking and gagging her. She felt the cock slide back from her throat then thrust forward, stretching her pink lips wide around it till she thought the corners of her mouth would tear. It was so long she swore she could feel it all the way down in her stomach each time it bottomed out. Her blue eyes watered as she turned them up, watching Tyrone as he lifted his phone up, snapping pictures of her face. Then he started to look at something on it.

“Well now, I think they be undervalued a little bit. But we'll see I guess.” He looked down at her and sneered before violently ripping his dick from her mouth. She gasped, gagging and choking as she desperately struggled to catch her breath. Tyrone yanked her bound arms up suddenly holding them over her head.

“On your feet bitch!” He growled. Gayle struggled on weak legs to stand, her tits shaking and wobbling as she climbed to her feet. Her skirt swung around her ass and thighs as she trembled.

“Guess I might as well show you what's going on hmmm?” Tyrone grinned at her. Slowly he turned his phone to her. Gayle gasped.

The phone showed what looked like an underground website and the page currently up displayed a fullscreen picture of Ellen, standing with her arms yanked up and back behind her, she was bent at the waist and Gayle could make out the torso of a black man behind her, one hand on her ass and another yanking her head back. Ellen's eyes were wide and afraid, her legs taut in her 4 inch heels, her tits hanging down. Her mouth was plugged by her underwear and the streaks of tears stained her face.

Directly under her picture it said “$1500 for 2 hours. $15,000 to purchase. Purchase not available for 5 days.”

Tyrone chuckled as he hit a button on his phone and the webpage changed. This time it showed a picture of Maria, looking nearly passed out, splayed out on her back her arms over her head, her legs spread open and what looked like a quart of cum pooled under her.

Underneath her picture it said: “1000 for 2 hours. $10,000 to purchase. Purchase unavailable for 5 days.” Gayle shuddered a soft whimper escaping her mouth as her eyes turned up to Tyrone.

He grinned and shoved her back hard, she screamed and stumbled, slamming back against a couch. In an instant Tyrone was on her bending her backwards, arching her over the couch, her arms yanked over her head and hooked to the wall by a protruding hook. She felt him reach up under her skirt and heard the sound of cloth tearing.

“No! NO! DON'T!” She screamed before he shoved her torn thong into her mouth. His hand gripped her throat, squeezing before running down her chest, smacking one tit and then the other, twisting her nipples. He pushed her legs opened and stepped between them. She breathed in heaving ragged gasps her eyes wide, twisting and struggling against her bonds. She felt him flip her skirt up and tuck the bottom into the waistband, felt him sit the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Then he gripped her hips in his hands and bent over her.

“Time to figure out how much to price you at blondie.” He snarled. Gayle's tits heaved up hard and her shriek was ear splitting even through the gag as 13 inches of thick black cock tore into her white pussy, slamming balls deep in one viscous thrust, stretching her, re-sizing her cunt to fit the massive girth claiming it. She felt it slowly draw out till just the tip was seated in her. Her eyes widening as she stared up. Tyrone grinned down at her.

“Mmmmm baby, I got a feeling you gonna be the most expensive bitch we turn out tonight. But I'm gonna have to really put you through your paces to know for sure. You ready for this?” He chuckled. “What the fuck am I saying, you white bitches ain't never ready for this.”

He began pummeling her cunt...her screams building to shrieks as outside in the hallway a large crowd of black men gathered the doors to the three rooms.
nhawk627 is offline   Reply With Quote