View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 10:20 PM   #9
nhawk627

nhawk627 has initial reputation
Default Neverending Vacation Chapter 2

Apologies for the long delay but various real life matters intervened. This is actually a little shorter than I intended this to be but I wanted to get something out to you guys. Hopefully future chapters are not so long in coming but I can make no guarantees.

I'm not sure exactly how many chapters this will be. I have a general idea of where things go but those are more signposts I want to reach. The road I take to get there may wind a little.

Without Further Ado...Chapter 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What's so funny?” Gayle asked, her words slurred.

Tyrone slid the phone into his pocket and looked over to her. “Oh nothing, just something one of my buddies sent me.” He moved up behind the unsteady girl and put his hands onto her hips, holding her against him. “Hey now, you seem like you might have had one too many...or maybe 3 or 4 too many.” He chuckled. Gayle bit her lip as she felt him pull her back against him, the curve of her bubble butt pressing against his hips. Her fogged mind tried to tell her to leave but she was too out of it to really pay attention.

Tyrone slowly traced his hands up the sides of the lithe blonde girl, he leaned in from behind and slowly tilted her head to the side and began kissing her neck. He felt her grow stiff as he did and she whimpered softly. As she did he tightened his grip slightly to maintain control as one hand slid around the front and slowly eased the zipper of her sweater down. She gasped again.

“Wa...wait y...you shouldn't.” Her voice quavered, high-pitched and thin. Tyrone tugged the zipper the rest of the way down and yanked the sweater back halfway down her arms, effectively pinning them to her sides.

“Shhhhh prom queen, it's alright. We're just gonna have a little fun for awhile. Trust me you'll end up liking it.” The girl twisted in his arms as he spun her around to face him, looking down into her glazed blue eyes his hands sliding up to her shoulders and pushing down on them.

“Come on girl. You're on vacation. Loosen up a little and have some fun. You're so blasted you probably won't even remember it come morning.” He chuckled as Gayle's knees sank to the floor.”

Maria tried to scream as Bill pummeled her tight pussy, driving his entire length in and out of her cunt. Her screams were cut off as Bill gripped her neck with one hand and pushed her back arching her over the back of the couch. His thrusting inched her back with each slam in, her thick pale thighs spread wide, soft C cup tits bouncing as he pounded.

From above the camera in the ceiling saw her pale white body claimed by the black thug spearing her open with a footlong, thick dick. Her blue eyes were wide, body glistened with sweat as Bill savaged her. Suddenly Maria felt him draw out then suddenly he SLAMMED full force back into her, balls deep, he did it again, once, twice, three times and then she felt it, the surge of his cum spewing into her pussy. Her head thrashed wildly from side to side as Bill sneered down it her.

“Yeah, take that fucking load you redheaded bitch! Damn you got one tight little pussy! Gonna flood that snatch!” He continued to pump his dick into her fucking his cum up deep inside her. She panted hard as she felt him pull back out of her, as his dick sprang free she felt the rush of his cum flow out of her pussy onto the couch beneath her. Then she felt is hand slide from her throat to her hair and he yanked her up to stare into his cold eyes.

“I know what you're thinking girl. You're thinking that it's over. I came inside you and now it's done. Well I got news for ya little bitch...” He reached down between his legs with his other hand and she felt his heavy, hard shaft thud against the outside of her pussy as he beat it off her. “The boys and took a little something...we're good to go all fucking night.” He snarled.

Maria squealed as he yanked her forward off the couch and tossed her onto her face on the floor, sprawling out. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her up to her knees. “Face down, ass up slut!” He yelled as he leaned over her and pushed her face to the floor.

“Don't you fucking move cunt! You try to get up and I WILL fucking wreck you!” His voice boomed in her ears and then…

SMACK! She screamed as he slapped her ass, first one cheek, then the other, alternating back and forth. Then suddenly one hand gripped each cheek and she felt her ass yanked open and she heard him spit between them, felt the warm spit flow down her crack. Then she felt the tip of his hard shaft push against the entrance to her ass.

“OH GOD!” She screamed. “God no! Don't! I can't! I've never!” She lifted her head and then shrieked as he SLAMMED her head back down onto the floor and shrieked again as one of his booted feet came down on her hand, pressing it to the floor as he slung it over her, mounting her from behind like a dog.

“What the fuck did I tell you! Now I'm really gonna have to wreck this ass!”

Maria SHRIEKED in agony as the next thrust impaled her virgin ass her legs splayed out and he slammed her down flat onto the floor. The camera in the wall behind her captured her legs as they flailed and kicked, recording her shrieks and the view of the vicious black guy slamming up and down, using his full weight to open her snow white ass. He gripped her hair and yanked her head up, the hidden camera in front focused on her face, eyes wide, mouth hanging open, screaming.

Ellen choked as Randall drove his cock deep into her throat. “That's it, clean your fucking cunt juice off my dick bitch.” He said as he held her head, watching her throat bulge and retract with each thrust down her neck.

From below she felt Mike, the club owner's, hands on her big ass cheeks guiding her pussy up and down his cock as he forced her to ride him. Bouncing her round big ass up and down fast and hard as Randall stood in front of her and reamed her throat. Her hands twisted behind her, wrapped tight in her thong, bound as the two men used her short, busty body. She stared up at Randall as he drove deep down her throat again, her spit coating his shaft. She squealed on it as Mike lifted both hands off her ass and brought them back down in the hard, loud smack before squeezing and bouncing her harder.

“Goddamn this is one prime piece of white pussy!” Mike called up from below, feeling her tight pussy clench and slide up and down his thick black shaft.

“Shorty's got one nice sucking mouth too.” Randall replied looking down at her. “This has been quite a workout for you hasn't it girl? Bet you're getting thirsty. Well here, having a fucking drink!” He snarled as he slammed balls deep into her throat and unload streams of thick cum down into her belly. He slammed both hands to the sides of her head and yanked her all the way down holding her there as she gagged and choked, her throat pulsing as she was forced to swallow every drop. Randall slowly pulled back and slapped his heavy shaft across her face a few times.

From below and behind she felt Mike slap her ass, he had stopped bouncing her when Randall unloaded and now he called out, “back to work whore!” As he resumed bouncing her up and down his shaft. Randall walked backwards to a couch and sat down, watching Ellen's head bounce and wave as Mike made her ride his shaft, her eyes wide, mouth hanging open stupidly a small amount of cum drizzling down onto her chin.

“Damn, little bitch is already pretty gone and we're just getting started.” He thought as he watched her tits swing under her as her ass rose and fell on Mike's thick shaft. He rose and walked behind her and undid her wrists, her head turned slowly around to watch him a small glimmer of hope in her eyes. It was replaced by despair as he pulled her up to a straight-backed position, he re-tied her wrists and looped them over a hook that he pulled down from the ceiling. It was attached to a flexible cable that could be set at different heights.

Mike's hands moved from her ass to her hips as he lifted her up and down, pistoning his hips up as he pulled her down, his shaft slamming against her cervix and pushing into her womb. The action caused her big tits to bounce and smack together the sound of it filling the room. In the recesses of her mind it slowly dawned on Ellen that she would not be leaving this room for a very long time.

Tyrone chuckled as he checked his phone again, calling up the video feeds from the other two rooms.

“Damn, redhead is gonna be hurting in that ass for WEEKS. And big tits has gotta be hurting having them jugs bounce and smack together like that.” He thought. He started to rewind to watch it again when his attention was diverted by a gagging choke from beneath him.

He slid the phone back into his pocket and squeezed harder on the pair of wrists he held up over Gayle's head. “Remember what I said prom queen. Take every fucking inch or I twist and snap these delicate little wrists of yours.”

Gayle whimpered pathetically from her knees as she started up, her mouth stretched wide around his 13” long shaft as she struggled to slide her mouth down. She wasn't doing too bad, already nearly 9 inches was buried in her elegant little swan neck which bulged visibly from the effort. Her blue eyes were actually more lucid now than they had been, he figured that was the shock and adrenaline.

As he watched her struggle to take another inch into her throat he chuckled to himself. “This one is gonna be fun to break.”

End of Part 2
nhawk627 is offline   Reply With Quote