View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 01:55 AM   #3
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She didn't notice Shremer as she left the store. The pack of gum was just what he was hoping for. He followed her at a short distance, thanking the man behind the register. Shremer always said that big criminals always get betrayed by small things. Well, she didn't know the liquor store manager had been suspicious for a while, helping Shremer unveil her second job.

He asked to be alone to arrest her, arguing it won't be hard to arrest a 26 year old woman at her place. His colleague was waiting in a car near her house, just in case he needed help. But here alone, he would be free to do whatever he wants.

Following her, he stared at her skirt and legs as she walked to her door. Man, she looked even hotter than in the case pictures.
He waited for her to reach her door, and called her:
- Mrs Brown? I'm police officer Shremer. I have a few questions to ask you. Can I come and talk with you for a minute?