View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 05:09 AM   #37
Houdgreep

Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First of all, the struggle. For me what I love is to overpower her and feel how she tries to push me off. All about it. Even the occasional muscle strain afterwards.

Then of course the two defining turning points:

The moment of penetration. Just look into her eyes and hear her desperate moan the moment you enter inside her.

The moment when I cum inside her. For my more primitive instincts it's about forced impregnation. It's the ultimate claim to lay. Given the way it's portrayed, with her bursting into sobbing or crumpling down defeated when she feels the juice shooting inside her, it's pretty much the same.
Houdgreep is offline   Reply With Quote