View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #11
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I heard Kat calling me. She sounded annoyed, but then she always sounded annoyed, impatient and aggressive. I had set up most of the equipment she asked me to buy days before, but I still had the directions for one device unfolded in front of me.

I was still trying to figure out what the fuck some of this shit was for. When I went to that place Kat told me, it looked like a fucking torture chamber with walls of whips, clamps, cuffs, ropes, devices, and that was just the front of the place. In the back, was the larger equipment, stocks, crosses, poma horses, cages, fucking machines, and even a full size, fucking steel cell.

This was NOT you light play-bondage sex shop. This was fucking hard core. What the hell was Kat doing in her off hours?

“I’M BACK HERE,” I yelled.

Kat came into the room dragging little Jessica behind her. When Jessica saw some of the contraptions in the room, her eyes widened, and her bottom lip started to quiver. She suddenly lost all her bravado. Kat looked at her and smiled.

“Oh I see you like our little interrogation studio. By the time we are done with you, you little bitch, you will tell us all we need to know and then some. I will find out the very first time you first put your finger in that slit of yours, by the time I am done with you.”
She then looked at me with some consternation. “Davids? What the fuck are you doing? That doesn’t go there. Oh for Christ’s sake. Here, do the honors with little Ms. Rich Bitch here and let me do that.”

I stood and grabbed Jessica and pulled her over to that large, wooden, X shaped cross. I undid one hand cuff and started to attach her wrist to the one secured to the cross. I paused.

“Hey Kat, facing out? or facing in?” Kat paused from her work and looked over her shoulder at me.

“For now? facing in. She may not want to see what is coming her way if she doesn’t cooperate. And for Christ’s sake, strip her.”

I pushed Jessica face first against the cross and secured her wrists and ankles to each extension of the wooden X. She didn’t struggle but she shook with fear. Once I had her secure, I looked back again at Kat and said, “Now how do I get her clothes off with her cuffed like this?” Kat stood up and looked at me.

“Really Davids? Really? Jesus Christ do I have to tell you everything? Here.” She handed me a long sharp knife. “Just cut them off, she isn’t going to need them for quite a while.”

As Kat turned back to the device she was assembling, I took the knife started to slice Jessica’s top from the back, until the material hung limply from each shoulder. Her bra snapped apart easily, with just a flick of the knife. Her skirt and panties were an quick easy cut as well, and fell away. I yanked, cut and pulled the material away from her body until she stood there naked and shaking with fear.

I must admit she had a tight little body. Her skin was smooth and unmarred except for a tiny tattoo of a scorpion on the back of her neck, and the word “Juicy Jessie” in script just above her ass in the small of her back. And what an ass she had, I ran my hand over it and down in between her legs.

I pushed her naked body up against the rough wood, and put my mouth to her ear, In a low voice, I said,

“You better tell us what we want to know about Lupa’s plans, Jessie, or we are going to find out just how “juicy” you are.”

With that, I slapped her ass hard, causing her to jerk and press her pussy against the wood. The sound of the slap roused Kat from her attentions, and she smiled at me.

“OK Davids, maybe you have the right stuff after all. You can’t be nice with little stuck up bitches like little Jessie here, or you know what happens?” (she paused for effect) “They just grow up to be cheating, money stealing, using bitches like your first wife.” (she paused again) “And we don’t want that again, now do we?”

I gave her a dark look. She knew I hated any mention of my first wife, Emily, and she kept needling me with it constantly. She saw my look and laughed.

“Get your ass over here, I want to show you how some of this shit works.”

Jessica finally managed to croak out, “What about me? Please let me go. I don’t know anything about what Lupa is doing. He just gives me ‘blow’ and we fuck, is all”

With two quick strides, Kat was on her, yanking her head back by her hair. She spat out.

“YOU? WHAT ABOUT YOU? You are just a lying, little, whore-bitch and you know it. You tell me one more fucking lie and I will make you pay dearly.”

With that she shoved her head away and turned back to me.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote