View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 10:53 AM   #6
Analise2013

Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)

Leaving Lupa's house was difficult. Today has been going splendidly. I have two kilos of cocaine in my handbag, and just had a very satisfying romp with my boyfriend. He was kinky today, wanting me to sit on his face while he pleasured me with his mouth. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed on top of him. I knew when I was leaving that I was walking a little strangely, but the stupid smile on my face made it obvious as to why.

When I got in my car, I placed the bag under the passenger seat. It was heavy, and I didn't want the contents falling on the floor. If one of the bags were to rip, I'd have my party favors all over the interior of my car. I pulled away from the curb slowly, looking around as I drove. I didn't want any of the other dealers on street knowing I was carrying.

A few minutes down the road, I was feeling good. Had my music playing, and the air conditioning running. The warm weather, and my romp with Lupa, had me slightly sweaty, my skin glistening and my slutty attire clinging to my small frame. I was already plotting how I'd spend my cut of the money when my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a siren.

Fuck.

Oh fuck.

Oh fuck it was a police car. What happened? I wasn't speeding, and they couldn't have seen me before? I pulled over slowly, hoping they would go around. But my luck wasn't that good. I rolled down my window as a full-figured, very attractive officer walked up to the door. I put on my best smile and listened to her give me the usual greeting. "Why no officer, I don't know. Was I speeding?" I kept wanting to look to see if my handbag was visible, but if I turned my head I knew it would be a dead giveaway.
Analise2013 is offline   Reply With Quote