View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tom, Cheryl, and Ray went off to get beer. And beer they got, drinking plenty of it till they were all feeling pretty good. Every few feet someone had to stop them and take a picture of Cheryl's humongous tits - and she didn't mind because she was under Ray and Tom's protection. She couldn't help but overhear comments from various men as they walked by...
"Holy fuck! Look at those big fucking tits"
"Jeez, I'd love to grab those beauties"
"She's so hot, I'd definitely fuck her"
"Hey baby, I'd like to fuck those melons of yours"
"Bet she'd like my cum all over her huge hooters"
Because the booze made her relaxed and more uninhibited, Cheryl was getting turned on by the comments - she never heard her husband talk to her like that - she enjoyed hearing everyone talk dirty about her.
One guy stood right in front of her just staring for the longest time at Cheryl's huge chest - he then got out his camera. This was que for Cheryl to squeeze between Ray and Tom, pushing one of her tits right into her father-in-law. Of course Ray didn't mind as he grabbed her waist pulling her even closer, mashing her big boob right into him. A park photographer came over and couldn't resist the shot as well. He asked the guys to hold each of her boobs - and they certainly did - Ray and Tom reached over cupping each breast holding them up and out - they couldn't believe how heavy Cheryl's tits were. He then asked them to pinch her nipples - the guys didn't hold back reaching up to each nipple pinching each one beween their thumb and index finger - although it was kind of strange, Cheryl didn't mind as long as it was her father-in-law and brother touching her - she figured they were doing it just to be friendly - besides in her drunken state she was already enjoying the attention - and attention she was attracting from everywhere.

A crowd of men started forming around Cheryl, and yelled out suggestions, while more cameras came out.
"Push her tits together!"
Cheryl smiled at Ray and Tom "It's okay, they're just taking pictures - go ahead"
The guys proceeded to push her boobs together with their hands, first gently, then over and over, each time getting a little rougher. Tom grabbed the tit in his hand and started squeezing it - the crowd loved it while shooting more pics.
"Lift her boobs up... by the nipples!"
Ray and Tom's hands pinched each nipple lifting her heavy boobs as high as they could go, and started swinging them around. Hoots and hollers came from the crowd - they loved it.
"Suck her tits!"
The guys didn't hesitate, this time not caring whether Cheryl wanted it or not, they were totally getting into it - each one grabbed a boob, latched onto a nipple, and started sucking away - over and over and over - mashing their faces into her fleshy tits. Cheryl was now starting to feel strange being handled this way by Ray and Tom - she didn't know her father-in-law and his brother were really getting turned on at this point, playing with her tits in front of everyone - all while the cameras flashed. When they finally unlatched, her nipples were very hard and extended way out.

One fellow came up and begged to touch them. Ray and Tom turned to look into Cheryl's eyes, hands now tightly on her shoulders as if to hold her in place, but telling her it was all ok, that she should let this strange man feel her boobs. Cheryl was now getting uncomfortable, her eyes indicating this was started to go too far - that she didn't want this. But it was too late as Ray and Tom invited the guy over - the stranger's hands flew straight toward her huge melons, grabbing, squeezing, mauling, mashing - and as he mashed them together, he stuck his face into them and started moterboating, and licking her nipples - and as the stranger kept licking the sensations went straight to her clit. Feeling the fire between her legs, she needed the itch to be rubbed, so she instinctively wrapped her arms around the guy's head, pulling his face deeper into her boobs - the licking made the itch even stronger - but eventually Cheryl realized what she was doing, and started pushing his head away. The guy resisted at first, not wanting to unlatch, but then he backed off telling Cheryl what a prude bitch she was - she was just happy he stopped.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote