View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 02:31 AM   #29
graheg

graheg has initial reputation
Default Part 9: The Escalation of Samantha’s Pain.

The albino’s blood was pumping, his hands were shaking with excitement as he picked out the third medium sized hook and held it between his fingers of the right hand. “Where should the other two go hmm?” Samantha was pleading through he gag to stop. “Maybe we should hook your tits closer together yes?” He didn’t bother burning up the hook, instead he used the sides of hands to push her breasts together, the pressure forcing the other hooks around her tits to dig in deeper. She wailed as he studied how her flesh was bunched up now at the center. He gripped her tits and pushed them harder together so her flesh meshed, blood dripping form wounds. With his deft fingers he pierced through the surface of her left breast then wriggled the hook deeper and dragged it out into her right breast. Just barely the tip of the third hook protruded. She was of course gurgling with pain, sweat running down her tensed face. He left go of her tits and the hook surprisingly held her flesh together but it looked like it might tear through anytime. He picked up the fourth hook, pushed her tits together again and surgically inserted it through the front of her two breasts, successfully and artfully holding both tits together with the instruments of pain.

“Time to roll the dice again! And I just realized, 6 sides die with more than six options! How silly of me, I’ll roll it twice and add them!” He quickly picked up the die and tossed it. “5! And…” He rolled it again, “3! That’s an 8! Let’s see, what is 8?!” He checked the compartments of the tray. His face lit u p. “Oh we need a power point for this…” He picked up the unplugged soldering iron and let the black wire dangle. “You’re going to LOVE this one! The pain is very very different!” Samantha’s face turned pale almost instantly. A rising, terrified protest began in her throat as the albino fumbled around for a power point. Tears flowed freely, her breathing turned into hyperventilation as her mind reeled at the possible uses of such a terrible machine. She started screaming again, she tried struggling to break free but it was no use as he pushed in the plug and the red light came on. He held on to the thing like a weapon and waved it in front of her face. “I’m thinking we can draw some pictures on your tits! This leaves nice, deep burn marks…I hope you like the smell of burning flesh because I do!” She shook her head furiously, eyes widened and body trembling with pre-emptive shock. The iron began heating up, he licked his lips, she kept jerking against her bonds, coughing into her gag because of the panic rising steadily in her. He pulled his stool closer to her.

The soldering iron had already heated up.

“Left or right breast first?” tears rolled down her face. “I say right!, right? Hahaha!” He held the thing with his right hand and with his left he squeezed her fleshy large breast. “hjere it comes!” she screamed into her gag even before contact. When the tip touched her skin, the pain shot through her innocent body like a bolt of electric hurt. Her skin sizzled as he pushed the tip slightly just at the rim of her areola and dragged the iron hot instrument upwards the top side of her breast. She struggled furiously and howled into her gag causing the burn line to be jagged a little. “stop moving bitch! You’re messing up my art work!” He laughed hard, his tongue sticking out as he drew a few more lines with the burning thing. The smell of fresh excited him, the sizzling sound of evaporating blood made his heart race. He slowly and painfully drew his first smiley face somewhere along the side of her right tit. The pain was of course excruciating. Young flesh on fire, each drag brought a renewed hurt as he punctured two small holes in the circle and drew a smile. He move don to her left breast, tracing the outline of her other areola, burning a deep brown streak of pain around her nipples, slowly, menacingly, he let the terrible hot iron scar her deeply. He started writing on his slave, spelling out S L U T right across her flesh. She was sweating profusely, crying loudly and gurgling and groaning in that muffled way that was so erotic. Elder was a silent watcher, masturbating as he watched his brother finish off SLUT. The albino jabbed the burning thing into her right breast again, just under her nipple and purposely let the tip sink into her skin. He punctured many holes after that, like hot knives burning inn soft butter. Her flesh bubbled and swelled around the puncture marks that were turning nearly black. She threw her head in all sorts of direction, trying her best to distract form the pain that exploded in her brain with every contact. Sweat ran down her lovely body, pooling around her shorts. He thought unpleasantly of the other big breasted girl, the one who bit off his cock and his anger fueled him to cause greater harm to this bitch, who could do nothing to hurt him. It was he who would hurt her, very very badly. He slowly took his time to write W H O R E right across her right breast, the O circling her nipple. Her body was now defiled with insults. He spat onto her left breast then started chanting something sinister. She felt as terrible emotion of fear escalating, of dread and impossible helplessness fill her up. When he finished chanting , he burned the magickal formulae into her skin. She realized that this black magic was ANCHORING all the terrible feelings he had somehow raised in her. With every turn and puncture and drag of the hot iron tip, the disturbing feelings escalated and remained at that stationary vibration. He was sealing in those emotions with a spell. “you WILL never be at peace, NEVER!” He directed all his powers into finishing off the sigil of horror. When he was done, he put the iron down then pinched both her nipples and twisted hard. He was losing energy, about to pass out from all the pain. Just then, there was a knock on the door. The elder opened it. It was the crone. A figure was standing behind her.

“My dearie sons, look who dropped by!” Elder’s face lit up with an evil smile of appreciation. The albino turned away from his object of anger and saw his old old friend walk in. “Good evening Masters,” The DarkStalker bowed as he came in, “I don’t suppose you need a hand torturing this beautiful one?” The albino grinned, “Why the hell do you think I called you? Come in! see! There’s plenty of toys here and I was JUST getting started with her tits! Pull up a chair!” He turned back to Samantha, who was now even more afraid with a second torturer in the room, “We still have lots to do this rich little abused meat!”

Last edited by graheg; 07-05-2013 at 02:34 AM.
graheg is offline   Reply With Quote