View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 01:38 PM   #2159
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Uncles Gives Niece Orgasm Complete Series HD

Niece, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Cum on Tits

Uncles Gives Niece Orgasm Part 1 (Extended Version) - 10:54 Jane is skipping school again. She can’t stay at home because her dad works from home, so she sneaks over to Uncle Wade and Auntie Caroline’s house. Uncle Wade comes home from work early and is surprised to find Jane lounging on his couch watching television. He thinks she should be punished. He tells her to take off her clothes, everything but her panties. She reluctantly does so. He has her sit in the punishment chair and ties up her wrists and ankles. Then he brings out the Hitachi Magic Wand and puts it in her panties. Is she in for a punishment, or for a treat?

Uncles Gives Niece Orgasm Part 2 (Extended Version) - 10:54 Uncle Wade comes home to find Jane on his couch. She has helped herself to her aunt’s Hitachi Magic Wand. She is giving herself a little treat right there in his living room. This really excites him and he gets hard very quickly. He pulls out his big dick and shows it to her while stroking it. She can’t believe how big it is! It’s even bigger than her dad’s. He wants her to suck it so she opens her mouth and takes it in while using the vibrator on herself. Uncle Wade can’t hold it in and wants to cum all over her tits. She rubs it in and has a taste after he does.

Uncles Gives Niece Orgasm Part 3 - Auntie Caroline is in the shower so Jane sneaks into hers and Uncle Wade’s bedroom looking for the Hitachi Magic Wand. She is having a sleepover at their house and wants to make herself cum. Uncle Wade comes in to find her in his bed. He wants her to be quiet because her aunt is in the shower, but Jane wants him badly. He tells her to get undressed and suck his cock which she does while using the vibrator on herself. Then she wants to fuck him. She gets on her back and opens her legs to take his big cock. He wants to see her big ass so he turns her around and fucks her doggy where he creampies her then tells her to get dressed and get out of his room before her aunt finds out what has happened.

series, taboo, uncle, niece, hitachi, magic wand, hitachi magic wand, orgasm, bound orgasm, vibrator, bondage, tied up, tie up, pov, jane cane, wade cane

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: CREAMPIE CHEATING PREGNANT OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Keywords: niece uncle family young hitachi magic wand vibrator masturbate cheat cheating masturbate masturbating masturbation naughty milf

Uncle Gives Niece Bound Orgasm HD.mp4

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Daddy's New Remote Control - A Daddy's Girl Taboo Fantasy with a Magic Remote Special Element! HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Passed Out, Helpless, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands

My Daddy's acting fishy lately, always doing something or other with that strange new Remote of his... I don't really know what it's for but I feel really strange when he plays with it around me. I think it's affecting me somehow! Sometimes I go to tell dad something, and wake up ten minutes later not remembering how the conversation went. But I do remember some things, some weird things! For example I seem to remember being extremely horny while sucking Daddy's Big Cock! I know that's impossible, right? I mean you just don't do stuff like that! But there are other vague memories, of me cumming while my Dad kept fucking me from behind! And the one with the cum on my Big Tits! I don't know what to think of this but I'm sure that the "Magic" Remote is to blame! I't got to be! It messes with my innocent young mind and I just don't know what to do! Can you help me!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MAGIC CONTROL DEEP THROAT DADDY'S GIRL ROLE PLAY BLOW JOBS
Keywords: taboo daddy daughter daddy's girl role play magic control remote control magic remote mind control blowjob deepthroat big tits big naturals cum on tits handjob magic fantasy

DaddysNewRemoteControl_part1of4.mp4
DaddysNewRemoteControl_part2of4.mp4
DaddysNewRemoteControl_part3of4.mp4
DaddysNewRemoteControl_part4of4.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote