View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 05:34 PM   #2149
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HotWifeRio - Like Mother Like Daughter #14 HD

Mother, Daughter, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Stockings, Hairy, Caught In The Act, Rough Sex, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Mia is back! I was in the living room playing with Elijah after school when my daughter Mia walked in. She startled me when she said “mom, what are you doing? Isn’t that Billy’s friend from school?” I was a bit embarrassed but said yes. “How long have you been playing with him?” She asked. I replied, “Oh just a few times after school.” “Do you want to join us?” “You know how I like young boys and you like older ones but let me show you how good these boys can be! Mia agreed and sat next to him on the couch. We both were fondling him and kissing him. I then said let’s do a strip tease for him so he can get good and hard for us! We both stood up and showed him our big breasts (Mia just got her new boobs!) and he played with them happily. We then lifted up our skirts to show that neither one of us had panties on. Elijah was so excited and his hard on proved it! We took turns sucking on his dick, kissing him and stroking him. Mia then sat on his dick and fucked him good while I fingered myself and watched. I was so horny and wet! When it was my turn I rode him both ways and came on his dick. It felt so good. I love how he bites and sucks on my nipples. Mia and I got on our knees and both sucked on his balls and dick and when he was ready to cum he jerked his dick fast and squirted his load all over our faces! Hmm, I love playing with those young boys and I’m sure Mia does too!

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, BIG TITS, THREESOMES, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS Keywords: taboo

LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER HD.mp4
Katie Morgan in My Friend's Hot Mom HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits

Katie Morgan has been having an affair with her son’s friend Lucas for a while now, but she wants to end it soon because he’s starting to get serious on her! Flowers, a card and a poem telling the sexy MILF how much he loves her isn’t doing Lucas any favors. In fact, Katie tells him that this has to be their last night together, otherwise it’ll affect both of their relationships with her son. But the bright side is that the busty hot mom is going to give Lucas the most memorable tryst of his life, wearing just what he wants her to…until it all comes off and her big tits are right in his face! All good things must come to an end, and that end cums and cums and cums and cums!

Who: Bad Girl, Friend's Mom, MILF
Where: Bed, Bedroom
Categories: American, Ass smacking, Athletic Body, Ball licking, Big Dick, Big Fake Tits, Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Caucasian, Cum on Tits, Deepthroating, Facial, Fake Tits, Green Eyes, Hand Job, Lingerie, MILFs, Outie Pussy, Pearl Necklace, Piercings, Small Ass, Straight, Swallowing, Tattoos, Trimmed

my katie morgan hd.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote