Thread: Role Play
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 07:46 AM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I make my way to the backdoor and find it unlocked. I slowly open the door and enter the kitchen; the noise is coming from upstairs. I smell popcorn as I creep through the kitchen. I start up the stairs being very careful not to make any noise; the sound is becoming louder. I see the flickering light from a TV in one of the bedrooms. I slide along the wall down to the door and peep around the corner. I see a sexy girl in a sexy nightgown laying on the bed eating a bowl of popcorn. She is engrossed in a movie playing on the set.

I dash in and garb her. She doesn't even see me until it is too late. I knock her flat on the bed on her side; the popcorn flies all over the room. Igrab her arm and twist it behind her back forcing her onto her stomach.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote