View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 01:26 PM   #10
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A nun with blue hair and a habit that has her ass hanging out....damn near enough to make me want to embrace Catholicism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Oh..and Id always go with the prim and proper innocent looking type...because they are the most likely to explode once let loose...be they male or female thinking about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
.....But the quiet ones the best I think as they dont get it that often and get so damn wild then?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
Have to agree...its always the quiet ones...those nerdish types that sit in the library for hours on end are ravenous once they get to the bedroom...(or carpark, kitchen...etc)
It sounds to me like you ladies are talking about vanella sex, not rape at all.

Either way, it's a no-brainer to me, the prim and proper innocent looking type every time.