View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 07:35 PM   #40
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
Anddeing Reddson went for an IQ test- The results came back negative.
Reddson reminds of those old Beta max VCRS. Not very nice to look at outdated and doesn't work very well.
¡How dare you talk to my doctor without my consent!
Quote:
You have heard of Goergie Porgie who made the girls cry by kissing them? Girls cry just having Reddson in the same playground the same state the same country same planet even.
¡How dare you talk to my parole officer without my consent!
Quote:
Anyone wanting to post about having sex or wanting to Roleplay with Reddson please take it to the Beastality section, since he barely qualifies as human.
Ya… I’m a pig…
Quote:
A cool person would have the strength of a gorrila the beauty of a butterfly. Reddson has the strength of a butterfly and the beauty of a gorrila.
Ya, I’m too weak to even come up with an answer… And too lazy to bother…
Quote:
Some men pay hookers to have sex with them. Hookers pay Reddson not to come near them.
Ya, she laughed at me… And I’m not even sure she WAS a she…
And it’s Andering or Andy, not Anddeing.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote