View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 09:47 PM   #23
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
Some people have a face that launched a thousand ships. yours looks more like the one that sunk the whole fleet.
It’s true.
Quote:
I am anti abortion and euthanasia but your the type of person that makes me think those things might actually be good ideas.
I couldn’t agree more.
Quote:
I have never really believed in that whole evoloution thing, but after seeing your face in that avi I now really can believe that humans and monkies are genetically related , the only thing I can't figure is which spieces your genetically closer to.
Dogs.
Quote:
Your so ugly that after you were born instead of slapping you the doctor slapped your mother for having you.
And he lost three teeth for it.
Quote:
You remind me of the sea not because you seem to be wild and romantic but because you make me feel sick.
¿Oh, you’re a sailor too?
Quote:
Some people might say your pretty some might say your ugly. to me you seem to be a mix of both. Pretty ugly.
Ya… It’s true…
Quote:
I bet for you having sex is one of the best experiences money can buy.
No… Even prostitutes won’t have anything to do with me… I’m such a loser…
Quote:
I bet to you all girls are sex objects everytime you ask for sex all girls object.
What can I say, I’m disgusting…
Quote:
I hope for your sake your not bi sexual that would only double your chances of being rejected.
I’m straight… But guys KEEP hitting on me… *shrug*
Quote:
Not calling you unappealing looking but I bet the only ones that agree to date you are blind dates the ones with seeing eye dogs and white canes.
No… They think I’m creepy…
Quote:
Happy now
Better…
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikki
I'd Love to make you suck, baby boy. and i Promise, you'll Love doing it. You can tell me all the things you want to happen to you- and then I'll do whatever the hell I want.
“Baby” boy, no, but don’t tease for the rest…“Baby” boy, no, but don’t tease for the rest…
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote