View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #10
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Motel Lobby
Shannon was still dizzy and didn't care that her hands were being tied above her head on the lobby couch or that she was topless and the vibrator was still in her. She just wanted to sleep and for her pain to finally be over. "Please I can't do any more, I really can't" she moaned tired and drained. Her head was killing her and she could hear people coming in. "Is there anyway I can stop this?" Sydney didn't answer instead he just felt up her nipples suckling them. "Please I'll do anything you want, I'll do anyone you want, just not around town, and no more booze. As they spoke she could hear people coming into the lobby. They were loud and boistrious and obviously intoxicated
"What the hell do we have here?" she heard one ask. Before she could answer she felt hands feeling her up touching her. She felt fingers rubbing her pussy pushing the vibrator in and out of her pussy. "A complimentry motel whore," she heard another one speak of her.
"No not whore," she mumbled as her breasts were suckled, her vision was blurred so she couldn't tell how many men were actually fondling her, rubbing her pussy. "Lets take her to my room, and we can split the cost for her."
"No," she whined, "not like this please," she pleaded with Sydney who just continued filming her as the men started squeezing and pulling at her breasts. The vibrator still buzzing in her pussy she realized that she had no choice. "Not your room, here in the lobby," she moaned trying to enjoy herself as the men hooted at her request. She lost track of what was going on but somehow she ended up naked and on all fours facing a sweaty ball sack sitting on the couch. Suddenly she looked up at the biker and started rubbing her hand up and down his cock. Sidney watched her give in . He figured maybe it was the alcohol in her blood or maybe the futility of resistance but she opened her mouth and enveloped his cock while another one started to be pushed in her ass. She went as deep as she could ignoring the repulsive smell of the unwashed organ that was being pushed into her from behind To Sidney surprise she even thrust back on his cock.
"That's it Shannon, take that dirty bikers cock and lick it clean. She heard Sydney order her. Shannon looked up in desperation the true reason she started cooperating was almost in her reach. Tucked away within the reaches of the biker's jacket was his gun. Her hands slid inside seductively as she felt the cold metal in her hand. She deep throated the cock in her mouth and as he leaned back and moaned she pulled the gun from his jacket and aimed it at Sidney. The cock in her ass suddenly pulled out. "Shit baby don't do anything crazy," she heard the one behind her say. There was no hesitation, no last minute pleading just the crack of thunder from the muzzle and a look of shock on Sidney's face looking at the stain on his sweater as he fell. Her mind broken her ability to rationalize destroyed and as she raised the gun barrel to her head she reached down with her other hand and turned up the vibrator and just as she reached her orgasym she squeezed the trigger. How good it felt.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote