View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 07:23 PM   #12677
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mom's Guidance - Lanie Love HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Ebony, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Female Domination, Only Blowjob, Handjob, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Your mom is here to help you with something, but you don't know what. She beings to tell you how your girlfriend has called venting to her about how you two don't have sex. Why would either of them be talking about this to each other? You don't know. "Look honey, I love you guys and I want you to work out. So Mom's going to give you some guidance and once you agree, you have to give me complete control, okay?" Of course you give her control, she's your mom and she definitely knows best. She turns around and shows off for you telling you it's okay. She wants you to get hard for her. She pulls down her pants showing off her perfect ass in her thong. Your mom is insanely hot and always has been, she really takes care of herself which you've always admired. "Go ahead Son, take it out, I want to see you stroke it for Mommy". She teases more then gets on her knees, "See hun, I'm going to make you cum today and you'll remember this. Think of me every time you think of saying no to your woman. You'll be instantly hard from this and will never have to worry about sex problems again". This is too hot and you want to explode. Maybe she's right, maybe this WILL work.

Mommy Roleplay Taboo Role Play Ebony Virtual Sex

lanie-love-moms-guidance.mp4
LilPetGirl - Daddy, You Will Be Sorry HD
Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Stockings, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, incest, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

You didn't but your bratty daughter that car she wanted, how does she handle it? She gets Daddy's cum and plays all in it to impregnate herself as revenge. Watch her play and get sticky with Daddy's cum before she finally shoots it inside her. There is a lot of dirty talk in this video coming from your bratty daughter

lilpetgirl-daddy-you-will-be-sorry-hd.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote