Thread: The Rowdy Room
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 03:25 AM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Personally I think the rowdy room should be closed due to flooding. To be honest even the insults got boring and more annoying than anything else, variations on a theme if you like, two posters spending whole swaths of the day just calling each other assholes, bitches or whatever. No humour, no joy, just hate spilling from each and every keystroke.

I wouldn't mind if this was in 'calling out' threads, the ones where people challenged each other to the online equivalent of a duel, you knew what was going to happen then, you could avoid it if you wanted. But when it invaded other threads in there, when it becomes unavoidable and nothing to do with the thread, well that was just a pain in the ass. And I know you may say, avoid the threads there, but why should I? Why should my online experience be curtailed because someone feels that a problem they have should be spread around the whole room, why should this stop me from offering to support, sympathy or my own take to others? Sugar puff you may say, well if that is true, than sugar puff and proud.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote