Thread: Crotch_Ripper
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #20
llyyoo2
Banned

llyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these partsllyyoo2 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Oh and BTW Mr Troll you have to have some positive rep in order to give me negative rep.

FAIL LOL
i gave ya positive rep.. which is of course wasnt about rep daaa.. because i couldnt possibly care less about the rep system,it was just a way to send you a reply message to your negative rep on me i thought you were a smart enough guy to figure this out without my help but hey.. if this cheap transparent bullshit one is your best shot at me then i overestimated ya.. or is it supposed to be funny or something? whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
A troll sighting again? Been a while since one of these scaly beasts decided to rear their head on the forum. Great to see you here llyyoo2 hopefully you will provide some entertainment before you immolate! Please continue with your inane and mindless blather perhaps one day you'll master the language and be able to articulate your thoughts a bit more clearly!

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
this whole language,speech et cetera bullshit is so fucking cheap and transparent (almost invisible) and not to mention old that i just cant bring myself to comment it,honestly i cant..so let me redirect yer sorry predisposed fuckturd ass to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by llyyoo2 View Post
as yer attitude and ya altogether seem to be disturbingly self-righteous and way too overly condescending to have any legitimate conversation with.. i have to realize you remind me of someone but who? jeez,wait a fucking minute.. thats right,that fuckturd crotch ripper with his attitude that feels like this: im Mr. i-try-to-grow-balls-on-a-website-cuz-i-cant-in-my-life by being an asshole to people without questioning myself for even one godforsaken moment and without the courtesy to apologize when making blunt mistakes which are of course i admit in an environment like this bound to happen (also very well known to happen to dear CR). this is just NOT the way to go,thats all im saying,i of course realize that what CR does also have a positive effect,it does but it also makes me wanna vomit in some cases but whatever,if ya wanna act like a predisposed fuckturd about this subject its fine by me but believe me i dont care and its not gonna change the fact that my points are valid as fuck. now be cool
and btw what are ya guys like 8? what is this for fucks sake,is this the best you can do? you also gonna come at me with bullshit like "youre gay" or "youre a mommas boy" or "youre ugly" or "we know you kissed Sherry Fraser after Math class in the bathroom?" jesus christ get real you..

Last edited by llyyoo2; 01-04-2010 at 09:38 AM.