Thread: Morganrunner14
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:59 AM   #8
UnitJonas

UnitJonas has initial reputation

“No, no” He forced a small laugh. “It's simple. I'll go get the player, meet you at Penny's. We go back to the changing rooms like I'm with you. I stand outside the changing room, you go in, take off your top, open the door for thirty seconds. I won't even get near you. You get the player, we both go our separate ways.”

Was she really considering letting this perv see her breasts for real? Of course she was. She felt a rush of heat flood through her body. She kept her cool though.

“Okay, but I want the iPod”

“Deal. I'll meet you in front of Penny's in 5 minutes”

Morgan watch him get up and head in the opposite direction of Penny's, towards the Apple/Mac store. She took a deep breath and tried to compute what had just happened. A moment later she found herself up and walking in the direction of Penny's. Was she really going to take off her shirt and show this guy, a total stranger, her breasts? What if he was a maniac or something? What he was, was an old perv who probably whacked off to Britney Spears videos. Seeing a fourteen year old's tits a few feet away was probably his dream. She smiled. And she could to give him his dream.

As she walked she saw the exit doors coming up. How easy it would be to run to them, exit, jump on her bike and speed off. But she didn't. She could barely feel her feet touch the floor as she passed by the exit. The large Penny's sign grew larger as she approached.

When she entered the store, she turned, but the Arthur was nowhere in sight. Somewhere deep down she hoped he didn't show. She waited at the perfume counter, finding the perfect scent to try on. For him.

Arthur picked out the iPod. A nice red one. She would like that.

As he left the store he realized that he should have brought her with him. He sighed as he realized that there was probably no way in hell that she was waiting for him at Penny's. He already concocted a quick story if she was there, with a cop. But if she was there, alone. He felt his hard on begin to swell again.

Arthur tried to keep a normal pace as the distant Penny's sign inched closer painfully slow. He tried to keep his sweat at bay as he passed by the stores. He knew his pits were already soaked and just hoped he didn't start to smell bad.

When he finally entered Penny's his heart dropped as Morgan was nowhere in sight.

Then he saw her, at the perfume counter. So pretty, so young. For a moment he tried to picture her naked. Oh God yes.

He stood off to the side until she looked over. He held up the bag and she smiled. He pointed towards the back of the store and started walking. He turned back. Oh God, she was following.

Morgan followed him around for a few until he found a section empty of customers. She felt scared and excited at the same moment. He stopped at the entrance to the dressing rooms. He turned to her.

“Go in that room. When you're ready open the door slightly. I'll come back and set this down inside. Just thirty seconds and I'm gone. Okay?”

Morgan nodded and headed into the tiny mirrored cubicle. She shut the door and looked in the mirror. It seemed as if it were a different person looking back at her. She was barley aware of her actions, like she was on auto pilot. She put her hands to the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifted it over her head. She then unclasped her bra and hung it over the hook. She stared at the door handle.

Arthur stood trembling. He had watched her cute angel ass enter the room what seemed like years ago. He nervously looked around. No one had entered the section. When he turned back he saw her door was now inched open. He almost dropped the bag.

He slowly pushed the door open enough to put his head in. There she stood, topless, her hands criss-crossed over her breasts. So fucking hot. He set down the box on the floor and looked back up at her.

Morgan watched him set the box on the floor. She could feel his eyes burn right through her as they watched her expectantly. Here goes nothing. She closed her eyes and slowly let her arms fall to her sides as she started to count to herself.

The first thought that hit Arthur's mind was “Oh my fucking God”. There she was, her beautiful breasts for him to see, perfect and pert, puffy little nipples.

“Morgan, you are perfect.”

Morgan smiled unconsciously as she reached the number 20.

“Put your hands over your head.” Arthur softly ordered. She seemed a bit shocked by his request but complied. Her little breasts lifted up even higher with her new position.

“29, 30” She reached her goal but only received a new order. Again she complied and clasped her hands behind her back. She could hear him sigh deeply and perversely.

“Okay, go ahead and put your bra back on.” He knew his thirty seconds of bliss were up but figured to stretch it as much as he could. When she reached for the bra on the hook her little tits were little more than a foot away. He could smell the perfume scent on her.

Morgan felt almost embarrassed as she clipped the bra back on over her breasts. After she pulled the shirt back over her head she looked up and he was gone. She had to sit down as her legs would barely hold her anymore they were shaking so badly.

Arthur could barely make it home fast enough. Her perfect little tits were first and foremost in his head as he stroked himself off. He kneeled on the bed and pictured Morgan below him. She couldn't have been older than maybe fourteen or fifteen. He wanted to come on those tits. She had listened to him so well, she was such a good girl. He imagined pinching those puffy nips and making her squeal. His knees buckled when he came and his small spurts off cum landed on the bedspread.

When Morgan got home she eagerly set up her new iPod. It worked perfect. She was so pumped up now she even decided to give her webcam viewers a show so she spent the next while wearing only her panties and iPod while she put clothes away and chatted with friends on IM. Looking over at her laptop she watched the MorganLuvr's chat room go to town. It had been a number of days since they had seen anything so they were all psyched.

Ted kept IMing her with his fake ID. She finally got where he was coming from as he started to hint when her mother might be going on her next date. He was going to try and drug her that night when her mom was out. He was, she knew it.

When she finally was dressed in her pajamas she closed the laptop. That's when she heard the zap from it. She opened it back up, nothing. She could smell burnt plastic inside. Fuck, the damn thing shorted out and was now toast. Oh well.

Later, in the darkness in bed her thoughts returned to the afternoon and the look on Arthur's face as he had watched her. She wondered if it had gotten him as excited as she hoped. Had he masturbated to her? Had he rubbed his fat penis? Morgan began to cum.

Over the next few days when she didn't have soccer practice Morgan found herself at the mall, sometimes alone, sometimes with Darsey. She knew why but wouldn't admit it to herself. But he was never there and of course no one approached except pimply-faced teenagers. Even some of the good looking older boys did nothing for her. The only time she felt any stirring was when she saw an older man shopping. Were they all pervs like Arthur? Probably so but they would never allow themselves to admit it. She liked how the men would sometimes check to see if their wife was watching them before gawking at her.

Each night Ted kept IMing her. He was really bad at playing a sixteen yearold.

When next Monday rolled around Darsey mentioned about hitting the mall. Morgan only wanted to go alone today for some reason. Darsey shrugged it off and had work to do at home anyways.

After a boring hour at the mall Morgan was ready to go home herself. She stopped at Starbucks and had enough money from skipping lunch to get a latte. She plopped down at the small metal table for a moment to relax and sip at the refreshing brew. It was stupid anyways. Better to never see him again anyway.

“Well hello again!”

Morgan looked up at the familiar voice. It was of course Arthur.

“Aren't you a little young to be drinking that?” he laughed.

“I'm fourteen, that's old enough, besides we all need a little jolt to get going from time to time.”

“Very true, very true indeed. So how have you been?” So she was fourteen, holy crap.

Morgan shrugged, “Okay I guess.”

“I see you have your iPod. How's that working?”

“It works fine.”

There was awkward silence for a moment. Morgan looked away and took a drink.

Arthur got his nerve up. “Is there, uh, anything else you were looking to buy today?”

Morgan thought for a moment. She was surprised that she hadn't even thought of anything before this. When she looked back at him his eye weren't focused on her face. Sweat beads were already forming on his brow.

Arthur looked back up to her eyes.

Again her mouth formed words her mind didn't even know were coming.

“Did you like last time?”
UnitJonas is offline   Reply With Quote