View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 11:14 PM   #25
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellminth View Post
Hmmm ... just out of interest - what do people think about Australia?

Do i ride a kangaroo to work, rescue babies from dingos, and beat off sharks on the way home?
HA! You "beat off sharks"? WOW! LOL!

Well,In Tennessee's state capital you see men in business suits,well dressed and very hot women in high heels,Ferrari's,BMW's,downtown loft apartments,rock (yes rock) music clubs,Theme (70's,80's,etc.) night clubs,great restaurants,an international airport,and Hockey,baseball,and the NFL!

What do you see on TV and in film? Rednecks,cowboy hats,country music,flee infested stray dogs,country music,dirt roads,and rusted pickup trucks! I mean,what the fuck!?

The only thing they get right is that it is HOT AS HELL! We are only a little over 1/2 way through June and it was close to 100 today!

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 06-19-2009 at 11:16 PM.
whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote