View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #16
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf1000yrsold View Post
Sure bring it on I'm not the type who run away loser? Mr. Weirdwolf is not my name sorry but all I can say is that you gota problem with that PM me if your brave enough I can go along ways with you, or you just thinking that all that you say is right, and what others say is wrong? Damn your problem must be lack of attention from others, because you don't have the attention you want from others you must be 14yrs old or something. Your Signature smells of ignorance and fail
If this does go to the rowdy room I get dibs on the popcorn concession this time guys! Oh and by the way Mr. grammatical perfection, there should be a space between "got" and "a" and then further along between "a" and "long" in the second sentence above. Also "signature" shouldn't have been capitalized and you forgot to use a period at the end of your final sentence!

Cheers all from a "bemused" Stainless Steel Rat