View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #9
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by utter vindication
.Torrents are fine.
For those users who have an actual interest in the matter.

Compared to direct links to file hosters, all made available exclusively by members of RB they certainly are less safe.

Everyone who feels torrents offer equal safety is free to use them of course, just not on RB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeKarenX
i'm not too techy is my downloader safe?
No internet activity whatsoever is perfectly safe of course.
Installing and running any program that keeps a connection to the internet to download files can create safety risks.

MyDownloader however is a single program meant to collect and download only links choosen by you. I don't use the program myself but many members do use it and so far there have been no complaints at all.