View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #38
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
We are supposed to be able to separate fantasy from reality, no? Well guess what, bro, in reality broads are (*gasp!*) people too!

Personally I don't give a crap what you do. Providing something constructive might be a bonus.

Randomly... I have a pretty good sense of humor regarding objectification though I do spread it evenly between BOTH sexes. Even when me being treated "like one of the lads" is supposed to amusing for some reason. Maybe you can explain that one to me? I am, after all, just a silly blonde *twirls hair and stares off into space*
I dunno if you have noticed but shock horror, fantasy is what those magazines are selling too.

My point is that you are whining about it on a forum while a, having the screen name Need2beowned on a fantasy site where the women are treated as sex objects.

Personally I think it will be a sad day when we let feminazis shut down adult publications through their actions, cause how long after will it be before they come after vanilla forums and then ours?

Oh and Dick right, the women I know are pressured far more by pictures in the Celeb mags then they have ever been by Nuts/ Zoo etc
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote