View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #25
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Employment lawyer Samantha Mangwana is trying to encourage employees and customers to sue retailers for sexual harassment and sexual discrimination. Why? For putting lads mags like Loaded and FHM on display with pictures of fit birds on the front cover.

Some people obviously have nothing useful to do!

She rather pretty though and quite fit herself. I wonder if Nuts would be interested in doing a photo spread of her?
I don't think any of you have hit on the real reason. It sounds to me like she's trawling for business like all overpaid fucking lawyers.