Thread: The story game
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #19
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The not so clueless LNL, defending his friend Rotter from the mob of Wombles, forgave him for smacking him about with the wooden spoon - especially given his disorientation under the extreme circumstances. Having fought off the bloody creatures (defamed as they should be), I was absolutely astonished at the quick skill of my friend to patch himself up, having known his prior service as an MD in the Royal Marines.

With the Wombles and their whole lot out of the way, I stood rather proud watching Rotter with the girl. Much like Bogie in a movie, he lit his cig and gave a memorable line... Giving him his moment of glory, I kept my distance behind them...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote