View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 07:38 AM   #7
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For a moment, Shremer was stunned. Ok, so obviously, he was mistaken. She wouldn't admit so easily...
Yet he liked those situations, he felt more and more excited. Shremer was made for using violence, he was unable to deal without it, in all his relations.
Of course he had no warrant, they already had the proof, what they wanted to know was if somebody was on top, ordering her to steal, and he would not waste another week to know it. It's a common fact, you better ask the suspect when he or she had no time to think about a 'B' plan. So he had to find something else, to get into her house and question her, and she will tell everything, wether she likes it or not.

He stopped smiling and stepped forward, so close from Nikki his face was almost touching hers. He could feel her perfume, almost feel her tender skin. He wished he could strip her and take her right now on the door, but he could not do it outside, he would have to wait some more, invent something that would not scare her too much to let him in.
Taking a threatening look, he shouted: "Who do you think you are you little s...! I'm not asking your permission to ask you questions, it's an order. So now,..."
Suddenly, he reached for her bag, snatching it from her, looked into it and took out the pack of gum. "Listen, I don't care about you stealing a fucking pack of gum, but if you don't want to cooperate, I will, I will arrest you right in this street and everything. I'm here because your neighbours complained about your house being loud at night sometimes, that's all. So either you let me in, and I promise I won't search your house for other pack of gums, or I take you right to the station, what's your choice ?"