View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:10 AM   #37
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

next part to the story now here. enjoy.

The first blow lands hard on her right breast. Vivian lets out a muffled scream and the men around her chuckle. The thin man who’d threatened her slowly pats her breast, letting the paddle slide over her flesh, the nipple hard from her fear. “I think,” says the man, licking his lips, “that I will like making you scream behind that.”
“As will I,” says the second man with the balding spot. The third is simply silent but raises his paddle all the same like the rest of them. Vivian stares wide eyed, begging with her eyes, shaking her head back and forth. But it seems to do no good.
The men come down all at once, the paddles cracking across her skin with seeming brutality, making her shriek as each lands a harsh blow on her tender flesh. Already sore and inflamed the blows cause an intense agony in her. Her already tender breast now scream with a fiery passion and it doesn’t seem to stop.
The man below her, “Vlad” has started fucking her in earnest. His nails digging into the sides of her thighs as he begins to thrust into her savagely, slamming into her with almost as much force as the paddles coming down on her skin.
She cries, tears running down her cheeks. The agony intense and worse as the vertical motion exposes different parts of her breasts to assault allowing the men full access to her orbs and brutalizing them fully and completely.

Valentin smiles. The abuse the woman sustains, it is quite amusing. He can feel his groin hardening. He’ll enjoy making the whore suffer.
After watching the men circle her for some minutes, coming down on her repeatedly, her breasts visually inflamed and red, Valentin snaps his fingers. The three stop, taking a look at Valentin and Vlad slows his fucking. He’s been through this before. So he continues fucking.
The Asian with tears streaming down her eyes, sweat gleaming on her body, looks towards him imploringly, beseeching him to call the men away. He smiles. How broken she really is.
“You understand now my dear,” he says, “that if you don’t do what we say and cooperate it will simply be worse for you, correct?”
She nods behind her gag, the fear evident in her features. “Very well then,” he says. “The men, like I are probably getting restless. So now, rather then scream, you shall pleasure them with your mouth. Please them properly or they will beat your body until every part of you is red rather then tan. Understand?”
She nods rapidly, so eager to simply have the pain stop. She is new. She is fully unaware this is only the start of what women who come under Ahmed experience before they enter the afterlife.

Vivian stares at the bulges of the cocks around her, feeling the wet thrust beneath her as Vlad continues to violate her. She hears the buckles unclasp, watches with growing terror as each unhooks his buckle and the zipper comes down, the sound seemingly loud to her in her heightened state of fear.
The penises like vile snakes show their heads from the dark caverns of the men’s pants, popping out viciously. She winces, fear radiating through her. Oh god. Oh god. She doesn’t want to do this! She...
The paddle jerks her chin upwards, the thin man sneering down at her. “You know what will happen if you don’t perform properly. So you’d better put a good show on!”
She closes her eyes and nods. The things may taste foul but at least it doesn’t hurt her body, she hopes...
Slowly, the gag made of her own bra is removed, her mouth gasping for air as she sucks in mouthfuls no longer breathed in through a wet, sticky cotton. This experience is short lived however, as the man grips her hair, jerking it back and slaps his cock against her forehead. “All right cunt, get to work!”
Slowly she opens her mouth waiting for the inevitable.

Alexi smiles. The stupid cunt. She really is such a stupid whore. Gripping her hair, he shoves his member in, ramming it to the hilt. She coughs, her throat automatically constricting around it, her cheeks bulging, saliva coating his member.
Alexi groans in passion, thrusting savagely into the Asian woman, feeling how she bobs up and down on Vlad while he pistons her mouth. “Fuck harder,” he growls, slapping his paddle down on the woman’s breasts.
She yelps, her mouth pulling and suckling at his cock. “That’s right,” he says, “harder!”
And again he brings the paddle down, making her shriek as his member impales her face. He loves how she is chocking and gagging around his dick, saliva and spittle coating his member and flinging itself from her mouth to run down her chin and spill onto her chest. The filthy whore, if she only knew how she looked like this.
But he doesn’t care. He simply continues his thrust. Slamming her face like a piston, her sounds of chocking following each push of his hips.
Then Boris slams his paddle against her breasts. She shrieks, eyes bulging and is jerked away from Alexi’s cock. “I think you’ve had enough of him, whore,” he says, spitting down on her. “Now get to work on mine.”
Boris is just as brutal Alexi, thrusting violently into her mouth, not even waiting for the Asian’s reply as he begins to forcefully fuck her face.
“Hey,” says Alexi, feeling a flush of anger filling his face. “I was using her!”
“Then paddle her,” says Boris.
“What?”
Boris smiles darkly. “While I use her you use the paddle on her tits. You did say if she wasn’t satisfying you you’d paddle her, didn’t you?”
Alexi smiles. Boris can be a boor but he does know how to increase the enjoyment of a situation. “Hey Taras!” he yells. “Why don’t you join in and paddle her back while you wait your turn?”
The thin man smiles, stroking the paddle and brings it down on the woman’s spine with little hesitation, making her shriek. Yes, thinks Alexi, raising his paddle. He likes this idea. He likes this idea quite well. And brings the paddle down with a satisfying slap.

Valentin watches, stroking his chin, enjoying the spectacle as the three men paddle the defneceless woman. While Boris thrust away at her the other two paddle her chest and back and Vlad continues to piston her sensitive organ, the movements making her breast slap back and forth, up and down, exposing their fullness to the paddles. Hard are they brutalized, paddles coming down ruthlessly on sensitive flesh.
He smiles, taking a sip from his wine, watching as one man rips her head away from the penis of another, tears openly spilling from her as the paddles come down and she is switched to another. It brings joy to him to see that his men can be so brutally cruel and efficient all at once.
From one to the other she is switched, with the two paddling her mercilessly while she pleasures the one. The poor girl shall go through hell and back before she is done here.

Alexi pushes his cock against her inner cheek, feeling the one Taras has pushing into her throat, making the girl moan. But even feeling another man’s organ against his own, it does not lessen the degree of heat he feels. No, he is very hot right now.
Soon he will cum. “I must finish with this whore,” he says, gripping her and turning her about. The others nod, and he can see by the intensity in their eyes that they too are not far from cumming, spilling their seeds into the whore’s mouth.
Taras grips her head from the back, slamming her lips against him as Alexi holds her head and pistons her rapidly. The spit and drool from her mouth have drenched her breasts in a slimy fluid that drips down her stomach, her breasts raw and red now. It brings a sick glee to him to know that and it makes him thrust faster, each blow like a punch to her face.
Women, he thinks. They are nothing but abusive whores after the bills in a man’s wallet. This one is like any other and he will be nothing but glad to see her put in her place as the dirt she is.
His balls smacking against her chin, he slams his hips against her, small moans escaping her lips. He can feel himself cumming, the heat spilling out over him. He bucks against her face as hard as he can, slamming her nose against his stomach with each blow, his seed exploding forth, spilling into her mouth. He throws her head off, jerking at his shaft as she shuts her eyes, the seed spilling over mouth and chin, coating her eyes. A few quick jabs at his rapidly drying prick and he slaps it against her forehead, wiping the remains in her silken black hair.
“Not too bad bitch,” he says. “But you should pay attention to who your master is.”
She has no time to reply before Taras has turned her around, slamming his own balls against her chin, piston fucking her with his rod. Alexi just nods and backs away, pulling up his pants and buckling them up, going back to his seat and taking a rest before he will take the woman up again.
He nods to Valentin, who tilts his head in acknowledgment and watches as Taras and Boris finish off with the whore.

Vivian feels herself choking, the paddles coming down on her tender breasts as the second man who has just cum on her hair screams at her to keep stroking his member, to harden it. But all Vivian can feel or think is about the pain, how each blow comes down on her already inflamed breasts, hitting them with a loud crack each time, sending even greater signals of pain screaming to her sensory nerves. Not that it matters to the cretin who handles the paddle. He simply yells, “Faster! Harder!” and brings the paddle down anew.
His member is slick and wet, hanging limply in her hand, and even though she wishes to get him hard again so she can avoid worse pain, it simply hangs there, sticky and wet. The slime running down her after they’d had “Vlad” remove her bond. She’d tried to use her free hand to cover her tender breasts from further assault only to have the man slam the paddle straight down upon her hand with a crack, making her withdraw it with a scream.
So now, despite the pain her breasts feel, she keeps her hand away. At least he has cum already, her sight half obscured by his cum as the remaining man grip her hair harshly and slams her mouth brutally, each blow coming down on her like a linebacker in a charge. And still... he refuses to cum, to spray her so that her misery may end.
Then he is suddenly pistoning in her mouth, barely allowing her to breath, her hand dropping away from the other man to push against this one’s hips. It’s a mistake. “How dare you stop pleasuring me!” he screams, the paddle swung with brutal force across her back and then down with equal force across her chest. She screams, tears streaming down her eyes, but the one continues thrusting, hitting sharply against the back of her throat, making the swollen muscle feel greater pain until finally he shoves her down against his hips, the second continuing his beatings of her while the first cums into her mouth. He holds her, ignoring her beating, flailing fist as he spills the last of his seed down her throat, forcing her to swallow it. She swallows almost instinctually, simply trying to find an outlet for air and when she does, coming away from his hips, gasping, drool spitting on the floor, the paddle comes with a harsh slap across her face, swatting her to the floor.
“Bitch!” yells the man, gripping her hair tight and jerking her from the bangs. “I will show you to stop pleasuring me!” He raises the paddle to hit her swollen cheek again, Vivian raising her arms to protect herself.
“Vlad!” she hears what sounds like Valentin say. The move is sudden as it is quick and brutal. Before the man can bring the paddle down anew the man’s fist comes down on the ribs of the brute above her, his ribs suddenly cracking. He topples to the floor, curling in a ball.
“Boss?” says Vlad, and Vivian can see his hard dick already softening, becoming a flaccid thing against his hips. There is silence for a moment, but the giant turns away, walking off and gripping his pants. Vivian remains where she is shuddering, her cheek feeling swollen where it was cracked with the paddle. A shadow comes across her, a hand almost gentle in its touch stroking her cheek. “It would seem our show has taken a turn and will end prematurely Vivian. How unfortunate. I would have enjoyed you, but alas....”
He is silent for a moment, moving away from her and she hears a sudden groan as a shoe connects with flesh not her own. “Boris here chose to act outside regulation. And here I thought it would be Alexi or Taras who would go overboard. How little I seem to know my men.”
He snaps his fingers, the men circling like shadows, stopping suddenly. “Vlad. Demetri. Wash Ms. Hansen up and get her dressed suitably for my sons. Nicholai, call them up. We...”
There is a jingle like a musical instrument at his hips and Valentin turns, taking the phone out, a small black handheld. He flips it open quickly. “Hello? Who is this? Anton? I was about to call you!” he says, his voice turning sing song. Vivian clutches her shoulders, shivering. “What? I see. Alright. No. No. It is fine. My associates decided to finish early thanks to one of them... spoiling things. No. No. Take her. We’ll get her freshened up. Come by in half an hour.”
He shuts the phone with a click, looking down at her severely. “Demetri. Vlad. Take her and give her something to eat and simply wash her face and get her dressed. She won’t shower here, it seems she’ll have an appointment later today.”
Vivian shivers as both goons close in on her, gripping her under her arms and jerking her up. As they drag her away, sobbing, she can only wonder what type of appointment she still has scheduled?
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote