Thread: MacRipoff
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 12:17 AM   #35
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
He's not dumb Snarksy. It's his way of taking the piss out of me.

Come to think of it I did serve an English bloke one time. He had a white van with 'F.R. Otter - Builder' on the side. Nah, it couldn't be.
So he was calling your bluff in that straightforward English manner. I may have realised that had I not been enjoying... someting.

However, removing your urine w/o your consent is a terrible thing indeed. It doesn't matter if he used a catheter or made sounds of running water. It's WRONG! I hope it has not scarred you.

I think the van you saw was for Frolicking Otters. They are damn fun to watch! And very popular here in the U.S. The're so cute. Hopefullly that FR Otter van will show up here.

Last edited by snarkopo; 08-20-2010 at 12:22 AM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote