Thread: MacRipoff
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #27
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Hilarious. Makes me think of some of the indigenous population of this country who specify red when buying a car. When asked why they only want red, the say in all seriousness that red ones go faster.

And before some fuckwit gets his piss in a froth about racism, it's nothing of the sort. I had several car salesmen friends in North Queensland who vouch for its veracity. Red cars always go first.

So fuck off and take your PC with you.
It's understandable they might think so actually. The CHP knows it, people driving red cars drive faster (as a rule) than others. I do believe you pay a an insurance premium in fact for owning a red car.