Thread: The cabin
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 07:07 AM   #17
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

As Katie was laying on her back looking up at Bob's grinning face tears began to fall. Katie wasn't sure what Bob was going to do but she knew he would likely be using one of her virgin holes.

Once Bob had pushed Katie back onto her cuffed wrists. He crawled up onto the bed and proceeded nto swing his leg over Katies body so he was straddling her chest , hooking his legs on either side of her hips. Bob leaned his body forward so he could whisper right into Katies ear... "Remember you promised to be nice to me"..

Letting the words stew in her head Bob the looks at her tear stained cheeks and says " I'll be nice and let you choose the hole I use".... Bob runs his hand up Katies leg under her cheerleader skirt, he rubs his palm over her mound and says "how about this virgin hole?"... Katie shakes her head NO... Bob then lowers his hand and cups her ass giving her cheek a firm squeeze... He then askes " Do you want to take it up your virgin ass like Emily?"...Katie again shakes her head No....

Knowing there is just one orfice left for him to use Bob pulls his hand out from under Katie's cheerleading skirt and brings it up to her duct taped mouth. Giving her cheeks a decent squeeze Bob says to Katie.." I'm assuming you want my cock in your virgin mouth then?"

Katie was taken back at Bob's bold assumption but knew she would have little choice as she nodded her head Yes... Bob smiled with glee as Katie accepted her fate. Bob still holding onto Katie's cheeks looks down as her tears began to flow harder and says " I'm going to peel the tape off don't make.any noises to alert Emily or you'll be sorry".

Katie knew Bob and Jack would hurt them to get what they wanted,.so she sqealed behind the tape and nodded in compliance. Bob took that as a sign Katie was ready for him, Bob reached down and grabbed the corner of the duct tape. He slowly began to peel the tape back from Katie's lips. Once the tape was completely off her lips Katie licked her lips to wet them after being sealed in for hours. Bob saw her little tounge move and said "Just think how that will feel on my cock".

Katie hearing those words teared up and quietly sobbed. Bob smiled down at her and said " How about you give me a nice cheerleader smile and ask me to suck me dry?". Knowing again she really didn't have much of a choice Katie made the best fake smile she could. Before she got any words out Bob noticed for the first time she wore braces.. He quickly said "Make sure you keep those railroad tracks away from.my dick"... That was enough to get Katie to sob harder and try to wiggle out from under Bob she has always been very self conscious about her metallic braces....
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote