Thread: The cabin
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #16
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

Bob watched with a grin on his face as Jack plowed away at Emily's virgin ass. Bob knew he would have his fun but it was time to get the girls ready for bed. Emily was trying to turn her head into the pillow and sob as she felt Jack cum drip out her reamed ass hole. Bob looked over at Jack and said "it's getting late lets get these girls ready for bed". The looks on on Katie and Emily's face was priceless as they realized that the men were not just going to leave. Dan shrunk his head down also at the news but knew better then to do anything. Bob was ready for his turn but had to play it cool, He said "just to make sure we do not have any issues tonight we are gonna drag Dan into the closet and Katie will sleep in her room". Knowing that they had better let the girls do their business Bob unties the rope around Katie's waist and says "I'm gonna uncuff your hand go to the bathroom and do your stuff, Then I'll lock you up in your room and remember no funny business ". Katie stood up when the rope was untied she knew better then to try anything as Bob unlocked one cuff. Katie made her was into the bathroom, She was glad to have a few moments alone as she drained her bladder. Katie found it hard to use the bathroom with the handcuff on her left hand. Once she was done Katie walked back out to see Bob was waiting for her. Bob grabbed her left shoulder spun her around and refastened the cuff. Bob then grabbed the duct tape ripped off a piece and taped her mouth. As the tape was being applied her her lips Bob said "Don't want you to make noise and call for help, As long as you behave no one will touch you". Almost laughing Bob knew that was a lie but what ever they could tell the girls to get more cooperation was always a good thing. Bob led Katie out the door down the hall into her room. Bob told Katie to "Go sit on the bed" as he locked the door and drug the dresser in front of it.

Emily was scared to death as all this was going on, Jack calmed her down by saying "Katie is going to sleep down the hall be good to me tonight and she will be fine. Jack wanted to clean Emily up a bit also so he said "I'm going to untie the rope go into the bathroom clean yourself up and don't do anything stupid if you want Dan to live. Emily made her way into the bathroom, with her hands cuffed in front of her grabbed a towel wet it a bit and wiped her sore ass. She found this part very humiliating to have had her ass raped and then to try to clean it off. Emily's bra kept falling down her shoulders to her cuffed hands as she was wiping herself. Emily then hit the can to do her business, But before she left the bathroom she almost drank a tube of toothpaste to get the foul cum taste out her mouth. Emily rinsed her teeth took a drink and headed back to Jack. Jack told her "Lay down on the bed face down hands above your head". Emily climbed onto the bed raised her hands and almost face planted the pillow in the process. Jack grabbed her cuffed hands and retied them to the headboard. Jack got off the bed opens the closet door and drags Dan into the closet before he shuts the door he tells him "I'm gonna have another go with Emily hope you can hear". Dan groans into the tape but can do nothing as Jack shuts the closet door and then props a chair under the knob. Jack then walks over to the room door locks it, turns back towards the bed. On his way to the bed Jack grabs the duct tape rips off a piece tells Emily to "Turn your head to the side" as she does he covers her mouth with the tape. Knowing he could use a rest he crawls up next to he on the bed feeling her squirm as he laid with her. Jack tells Emily "better be nice remember we have Katie, lets try to take a rest " that was enough to get Emily to stop squirming she just laid there and sobbed as Jack rubbed her young firm breast as he slowly drifted of to sleep.

As this was going on Katie was sitting on the bed staring at Bob, She looked very good sitting there with her cheer leading outfit on. There was not much she could do with her hands cuffed behind her back and mouth taped. Bob walked over to Katie and says "Now I know you want to help your sister out tonight be nice to me or she will be in a world of pain, do you understand?". Katie looked up with tears in her eyes and nodded for the first time she realized she to would be violated. Wanting to know more about her Bob said "I'm gonna ask you a few questions nod your head yes or no". His first question "Do you have a boy friend?" she nods no second question "Have you ever sucked a dick?" she nods no, knowing she probably a virgin he decided to end his questions with "Are you a virgin" she nods yes. Once that was out of the way he says "We got stopped earlier when I was playing with you on one will stop us this time". Bob pushed on her shoulders and told her to "Lay back" as she did Katie felt the cuffs dig into her wrists.

Last edited by bob202; 09-03-2013 at 08:15 PM.
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote