View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 04:05 AM   #15
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
I think there needs to be a 'naughtiness' in their eye, some women no matter how they look just, well appear like they will be naughtier in bed than others, a real 'dirty cow' if you will, better to make it enjoyable for us both. These ones also turn out to be more fun in general

And others, well, they look like they will just lay there and give nothing, whether it is straight vanilla or something a little spicier.

My personal take at work is what I call the 'hello test', that is when you walk past them one of you say's hello, some reply, or even says it first, like you have made their whole morning/ afternoon/ evening by walking past, while others its so grudging it seems like they feel you should be honoured that they even took time to look up, let along spoke to you.
This shows just how perceptive men really are, despite all their claims to the contrary.

It also explains why I get so many men smiling at me (as my sister once commented about a stranger passing by: "that man looked at you with love in his eyes."). But then, I go out of my way to smile at people. Sometimes, too, I will smile at a man because I see him checking me out.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote