View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:23 PM   #13
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In RL it's hard for me to precisely state what I find attractive in a woman, although physical looks aren't everything, that's for sure - whether she's thin, overweight, or even obese. Personality is EVERYTHING - sexiness always comes from the inside out, regardless of the woman's physique or age. For example, in a very young woman her maturity can be a HUGE turn on - while in a woman older than me, her wildness and vitality can IRRESISTIBLY suck me right in. But most of all I love spontaneity, openness, intelligence, sarcasm, and a sense of humor - that's what I MUST make rape or make love to - always...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote