View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #12
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
"Strong drink giveth the desire but taketh away the ability."

'nuff said.
Speak for yourself

MY ability gets better with drink

As to the initial OP -

Speaking in fantasy terms:
The men on these boards tend to pick victims that they get aroused by I assume - thus the tendency for all us women to be supermodels...

For the women the main characteristic seems to be that they're strong individuals, so the main distinction is physical strength rather than looks - too many 'pretty boys' don't seem inclined or even capable to overpower a woman.

I personally have discovered that I like to be objectified a bit too - and with that comes a little bit of degradation that is dished out better (imo) by a less 'pretty' and more realistic man...

IRL - well, that would take too long to take apart imo. Needless to say - we are all attracted to different things and thank god for that. I, for example, have never in my life been attracted to a good looking/pretty man IRL - well, except for DH which I ended up marrying of course
My RL attraction happens with intelligent, funny, lively men - independent of looks.

GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote