View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:08 AM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

To be honest it depends whether it is just mental fantasy victim or looking around me going, she nice etc...

If I am honest, If I am laying there idly thinking, than I will imagine she is more Megan Fox/ Angelina Jolie than Roseanne. Looking around though, well I just like women, though I must admit not at each end of the weight extremes.

Now I am well aware of the fact that I am no Brad Pitt, but to my wife I am, just as I am aware that she is no Jolie, but to my eyes she is even hotter, she is mine and I am hers, though we do arrange the odd loan out ha ha
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote