View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
I should mention that I've seen old, fat and unattractive men approach a girl and start criticising her appearance. It always makes me think: have you looked in a mirror lately?
I was in a club a few years ago and was approached by a man who was at least 40 lbs overweight, badly dressed and sweaty. On his lapel was a button that read "No Fat Chicks". I laughed out loud.

I'm no paragon of virtue (understatement). I admit that I will look longer at "tall, dark and handsome" in a meat-market club situation. However, the ones who keep my attention aren't necessarily the eye-candy.

Men have always been more visual, but it seems silly for a guy who's alone and actually wants to hook up with a woman to narrow the field to only those women who live up to some arbitrary external standard. Especially when he's not exactly a 10 in the looks department himself.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote