Thread: The cabin
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #14
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

Emily sobbed as she heard Jack say "lift your legs like a good girl and get ready". The poor girl knew Jack was ready to plow into her. Laying on her back with her hands cuffed above her head, Legs spread with Jack between them there is nothing she could do without getting Katie or Dan hurt. Jack had decided he wasn't going to stretch her out by playing with her ass. He spits onto his hand and rubs it around his rock hard cock. Emily was tensing her body with every move he made. Leaning down next to her ear Jack says "tell me your ready for me to fuck your ass". Lining his cock up to her asshole Jack feels her tense and wiggle her tight body. Not wanting to wait much longer he says " Bob if Emily won't play nice why don't you slap Dan around". Hearing that made Emily stop squirming and plead " please don't hurt Dan, please fuck my ass" the words must have been hard for her to say sobbed and sniffed as she said them. Jack ready to go once her heard Emily he started to push his cock into her virgin ass.
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote