View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #13
Sephy

Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to Sephy Send a message via Yahoo to Sephy

I'm not sure that we're really answering the question asked of us. There's quite a difference between the "slight hesitation" asked by the OP from someone else who's described as passive, indecisive, or lacking in confidence. What about the confident/aggressive rapist who shows that slight hesitation?

I agree that women learn quite well how to manipulate men, in general. Submissive men typically want us to be aggressive and take charge (domme them) while vanilla men are so busy acting all considerate and gentlemanly they don't understand how much we (many of us, that is) would rather be slammed down and taken by force. This makes us yearn for a strong Dom and respect him even more because he's the type who's smart/capable enough to stand up to a strong woman.

Personally, the general "bad boy" type doesn't interest me. Too often from my experience, those guys turned out to be acting all macho and tough as a cover to hide how insecure they really were underneath. Many just had anger control issues and they often lacked self-discipline. When someone like that was really just unmotivated or lazy, I felt it was much easier for them to rebel (against authority, the establishment, or society in general) than it was to accept responsibility for their lives. In my mind, there's nothing Dommish about that.

What I admire most in a man is control, confidence, and ability. If he's really in control of himself first, then he's more able to control me.

Last edited by Sephy; 04-17-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Sephy is offline   Reply With Quote