View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 09:22 AM   #7
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
These fantasies and role plays are always more enjoyable when we do them with as much realism as possible. That means the characters, scenes, dialogue, and internalization would always vary according to our mood, inclination, boldness, curiosity, attitude, and self-expression at that moment.
I totally get that, totally. Certainly when I fantasize I try on anything that seems to be working . Although I'd still say most women choose confidence over a lack of it in reality. Many women go for power, bad-boy, asshole types. Not as life partners usually, but as sex partners for sure. Go to ANY nightclub and see what kind of guys are hooking up, is it the timid guys lacking self-confidence? I think women are just a double-standard driven as men. Whore in the bedroom, angel in public etc. Women seem to want a sensitive caring man who can cry yet also be a self-confident jerk in the sack. I for one whole heartedly endorse this attitude for both sexes. Why not aim for the best of both worlds
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote