View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 05:01 AM   #584
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The sectarian aspect can't be ignored though, because republican and unionist ARE more or less aligned along side Catholic and Protestant faiths respectively. Coincidence or not, that is how it is.

Which is where Sinn Feins problem lies, and I have mentioned this before. The represent a religiously conservative community. I may not understand religion, but I do understand white working class people, and the average voter in Bogside or West Belfast is not going to give a flying fuck about gay marriage. Having worked with a lot of Welsh lads over the years, it is my experience that language is not a high priority either. None of them speak the language they were taught at school, not even amongst themselves.

I'm not suggesting support for Irish unification is going to go away amongst Catholics in Northern Ireland, but they are going to see themselves losing out through their support for Sinn Fein and its putting politics before the needs and wishes of the voters.

Ultimately people want jobs and security, and at present Sinn Fein are providing neither of those things in the six counties.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote